Temple Of Flame - Page 2 of 7

Well...since it is off to 18 if you ignore - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Sep, 2007 - 4:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Book RPG Share Book RPG
5th Sep, 2007 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame - Page 2

Sounds like some good fun here, so count me in.

I agree save the Monkey, he could be a future key or aid we need besides, I just like monkeys.

I agree JB Blackheart seems very appropriate to celebrate our new GM, and also suits the character.

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2007 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

This sounds like a very exciting adventure, I am also in!

I hate snakes and cannot see a poor little monkey suffering so I decide to save the monkey.

6th Sep, 2007 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Blackheart, how long do you want to wait for the fifth vote? Maybe you can continue with four and then others will join in later or come in for the next Book Share RPG? It is up to you though, you are the GM for this game.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2007 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame
A Friend

Page 2 Flame Temple

This thread have 116 views already. Certainly some people passed by here and didn't vote. I'm waiting for a fifth vote because I want people to actually vote if they want the story to progress. Unfortunately, if there aren't at least 5 votes, then I guess there is no point with continuing.

So, if you people want to read the rest of the story, please vote. bad.gif

6th Sep, 2007 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

The Dice Master says...

QUOTE (Blackheart)
Unfortunately, if there aren't at least 5 votes, then I guess there is no point with continuing.

What is the difference between four and five? If four want the story to continue then why 'punish' us because one more did not vote?

Rather off topic, but...
Of course it is your call, but I am running a text based scenario with only three and I am the narrator of the storyline.

Also, you did not give a deadline or there isn't one? You are just simply waiting for a fifth vote?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2007 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame
A Friend

Temple Of Flame

UPDATE 2

I don't want to punish those who voted and want to continue. I want to punish those who read the thread and by some reason they didn't want to vote (maybe laziness). You're just sort of victims of circumstances. cheesy.gif And no, no deadline, just 5 votes.

But ok this time I'll exceptionally continue with the adventure, maybe it motivates people to vote in the future if they find the story interesting, so...

Let's save the monkey.

Without even rising from your crouch, you snap your arm straight. Your knife flashes as it spins once in the hot sunlight and buries itself in the viper's head. The little monkey watches you incredulously as you stride over to the twitching body of the snake and pull your knife free. His expression is so comical that you roar with laughter as you sheathe your knife. Strewn all around the monkey are the cracked shells of small nuts. Clearly he was enjoying his lunch so much that he failed to notice the viper's approach.

As you turn to leave the clearing, he grabs two tiny fistfuls of nuts and scampers after you. You had intended to head directly towards the Temple of Katak, but suddenly you feel a tug at your cloak and look down to see that the little monkey has grabbed  its hem between  his  teeth.  He is very insistent that you should take a different route on into the jungle. If you do so, turn to 57. If you would rather shake the mischievous creature off your cloak and press on as you had intended, turn to 18.

Go with the monkey? Or shake it off?

Reconcile Edited: Blackheart on 6th Sep, 2007 - 3:06am

Temple Of Flame
Temple Of Flame (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2007 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Temple Flame - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

Interesting position for a monkey... let us see what the little guy has to offer. Hopefully it will be something worth carrying - like gold or a magical weapon.

Rather off topic, but...
I am glad you continued because I do find the story interesting, I used to buy related books and play these all the time when I was a teenager.

6th Sep, 2007 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Temple Flame D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Well...since it is off to 18 if you ignore the monkey...that would negate our first move. Probably should follow the monkey, since we saved its life. If we dont like what we see there...then we should just kill the monkey ourselves.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.