Shocker: Men Attracted To Pretty Women - Page 2 of 3

The Germans had to do a study in order to - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Jul, 2017 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Shocker Men Attracted Pretty Women A German study reveals how men are attracted to women and find that women chose based on expectations.
21st Oct, 2007 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Shocker: Men Attracted To Pretty Women - Page 2

Men think with their pants so what is shocking about that? Did someone living in a cave come up with that?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2007 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Women Pretty Attracted Men Shocker

international QUOTE

Men think with their pants so what is shocking about that?

I might say Women think with their hormones, but that would be an overgeneralization, so I won't.

Women and men have different things that attract them about the opposite sex. We have already established that Men are very visual in their initial attraction to the opposite sex, but is there not a visual component to Woman's attraction to men? Do they not look at how he dresses, what kind of car he drives, his smile, or his "Confidence".

It was a silly study to find out something that most of us already knew. Men like to look at beautiful women.

Will their follow-up study be: "Women like men who will listen?"

22nd Oct, 2007 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Shocker: Men Attracted To Pretty Women Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

international QUOTE (dbackers @ 22-Oct 07, 3:34 PM)
Will their follow-up study be: "Women like men who will listen?"

Nah, they won't be able to find these type of men. *laugh* (Just a feminist joke, I couldn't resist it).

Personally I think both men and women are very visual but in the men's case there is more a sexual connotation to that "Visualization".

24th Oct, 2007 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Women Pretty Attracted Men Shocker

The modern day man I would say is less about 'pretty' and more about sensual. In other words if we took two women who looked equally attractive and put one fully dressed and the other in s skimpy outfit then most men will choose the one that not only pleases the eyes, but the 'pants' according to GothicNature.

international QUOTE (Dbackers)
I might say Women think with their hormones, but that would be an overgeneralization, so I won't.

You are a brave man to even bring it up in a Thread about Men being attracted to Pretty Women. I will only add that with women I think it is seasonal but with men it seems like it is a round the clock appeal.

24th Oct, 2007 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Women Pretty Attracted Men Shocker

international QUOTE

You are a brave man to even bring it up in a Thread about Men being attracted to Pretty Women

Its all in jest (I hope). Each sex has its foibles and I hope we can always be a little humorous about it. How else can we communicate about uncomfortable topics if we don't joke a little.

international QUOTE

Nah, they won't be able to find these type of men. *laugh* (Just a feminist joke, I couldn't resist it).

I loved the sentiment. It made me laugh when I read it.

22nd Aug, 2013 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Shocker: Men Attracted To Pretty Women

Men never understand how women view things, we give it some thought besides only what we can see.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2016 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Shocker Men Attracted Pretty Women - Page 2

Who doesn't like a pretty face but if behind that pretty face is sour grapes does she look pretty anymore? Attracted is a good word, committed to a pretty face is not something men do and women need to keep that in mind if they think having a pretty face covers all bases.

14th Jul, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Shocker Men Attracted Pretty Women Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

The Germans had to do a study in order to know that men are attracted to "Hot" women? Isn't that so obvious? I can see it everyday just looking at my friends who fall into the category of "Hot" and those that are not. rolleyes.gif.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Shocker: Men Attracted To Pretty Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,