Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Jun, 2009 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
6th Sep, 2007 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Nicole Kidman

After years that the Media assumed that it was Tom Cruise who could not have children, (they adopted two kids) When he got married and Katie Holmes got pregnant quickly the Media went quiet, it was then possible that it was Nicole the one who (sadly) was struggling with getting pregnant, she still does unfortunately.

Nicole Kidman reveals a side seldom seen - lonely on the night she won her Oscar, and enigmatic when it comes to recounting her attempts to bear a child with Tom Cruise.

"From the minute Tom and I were married, I wanted to have babies," Kidman, 40 (and 22 when she met Cruise), tells Vanity Fair for its October issue. "And we lost a baby early on, so that was really very traumatic. And that's when we would adopt [daughter] Bella," now 14.

In the interview, Kidman is described as cryptic when she goes on to say, "There's a complicated background to that, given that I never speak much about many things. One day maybe that story will be told."

Two years later, the Cruises (who were to divorce in 2001, after nearly 10 years of marriage) adopted son Connor, now 12.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2007 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Kidman Nicole

Too bad for her... it shows how no matter how much money you have or popularity you attain there are just simple things in life that are important to a woman like being a mother.

As an actress Nicole is brilliant. I like her best in 'The Others' (covered in another Thread). She has such a unique 'doll' face, but I understand that she had some 'work' done? Also her natural hair is frizzy I think as opposed to straight?

8th Jan, 2008 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Nicole Kidman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

QUOTE (JB @ 8-Sep 07, 12:00 PM)
Too bad for her... it shows how no matter how much money you have or popularity you attain there are just simple things in life that are important to a woman like being a mother.

That's right JB and despite the fact that Nicole is in a super busy movie schedule this year, I am glad to announce that her husband and her are expecting a baby! They are thrilled. I am very happy for her.

LOS ANGELES -  Nicole Kidman's publicist is confirming that the actress is pregnant.

In a brief statement released Monday, publicist Catherine Olim says Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban are expecting a baby.

Olim says, "the couple are thrilled."

Confirmation of the pregnancy was initially reported by the "Extra" celebrity television show.

7th Jul, 2008 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman has given birth to a baby girl called Sunday Rose in Nashville and both are doing well, her spokeman has said.

He said the couple were "delighted" to announce the birth, and that the baby weighed 6lb 7.5oz.

"Keith was by Nicole's side and mother and baby are very well," he added.

It is the first child the actress has given birth to. She has two adopted children, Connor and Isabella, with former husband actor Tom Cruise.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Nicole Kidman
A Friend

Kidman Nicole

I am glad that she was able to have a child. Between her and Keith I think they will make great parents

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2008 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nicole Kidman

Kidman in plea to media over baby

Nicole Kidman calls on the media in her hometown of Sydney to give her "a little space" during her visit there with her baby daughter.
Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2008 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman: 'There isn't wisdom in youth'

Nicole Kidman hates looking in the mirror.
Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2009 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Nicole Kidman Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Is Nicole Kidman pregnant?

Nicole Kidman is reportedly pregnant with her second child. Ref. Source 7

Nicole Kidman
Nicole Kidman (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Nicole Kidman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,