Nicole Kidman - Page 2 of 4

Baz releases unseen footage of stars Never-seen-before - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nicole Kidman - Page 2

Kidman slams adoption reports

Nicole Kidman has denied she and her husband Keith Urban are seeking to adopt a child from Vietnam, labelling the claims made in an Australian magazine as "rubbish". Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Kidman Nicole

I have always been a Nicole fan, from early on when she was in the BMX bandits. I saw 'Australia' the other day and although it was a great over all yarn, she was way too thin! And I am beginning to think perhaps Nicole is looking a wee bit too plastic these days. Sad...

I am glad that she was able to have children though!

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2009 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Nicole Kidman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Kidman's curves get mixed reviews

Fashionistas and bloggers can't decide if Nicole Kidman's bust out appearance at the Country Music Awards was a fashion hit or miss. Ref. Source 7

20th Dec, 2009 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Kidman Nicole

Nicole Kidman is one of my favorite actresses and really good-looking too. I like to call her "dolly face" because her face really looks like a doll's almost too perfect. Maybe as jchampers mentioned that's because of plastic surgery.

Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Kidman Nicole

Nicole Kidman gives marriage a lift

Nicole Kidman says she and her husband, country singer Keith Urban, try never to spend more than three days apart in an effort to maintain a loving marriage. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman loses pulling power

A string of box office bombs appears to have slashed Nicole Kidman's earning power in Hollywood. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Nicole Kidman
A Friend

Nicole Kidman - Page 2

I like Nicole and I am sorry to hear that her market ability has been diminished. I hope to see more of her in the movies that may be coming up in the near future.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Nicole Kidman Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Baz releases unseen footage of stars

Never-seen-before footage of the first time Nicole Kidman tried to sing in front of Baz Luhrmann has been released. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Nicole Kidman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,