Citizen: Alaskanlds - Page 3 of 4

Not too much happening here--just a cold winter--dark - Page 3 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2008 - 6:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
In Cozyville!
25th Nov, 2007 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Alaskanlds - Page 3

I finally won a crown at the Arcade! I got so into playing the games that I played for like 4 1/2 hours. Hubby was sleeping--yikes! Didn't realize it was that long. It is 2:15 and there is church tomorrow. Guess I better get some sleep. Thank Goodness for afternoon meetings!

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2007 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Alaskanlds Citizen

Time just seems to be flying by--It is almost December 1st and we are going to do a craft show tomorrow to help the kids learn about expenses and income--profit hopefully! We are making SNOWMAN SUPRISE!

6th Dec, 2007 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Alaskanlds Archive RPG Cozyville

I noticed when I am feeling depressed I am not stressed at all BUT when I am frantic or really stressed I am super happy! Hmmmmmm...Things that make you go hmmmmmm..........

We didn't sell hardly anything at the craft fair but that is okay! We will try again.

It has been so windy here and finally stopped after 5 1/2 days!

15th Dec, 2007 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Alaskanlds Citizen

It is my lucky day!

While listening to the radio I heard the announcer broadcast a contest--I listened intently and I knew it! So I immediately called in and WON! I could hardly believe it! I was so dang excited!

The question was, "What does the word DENALI mean?" Well being from Alaska an all--that was so easy! Most people know of Mt. McKinley, but the natives actually named it Denali and it means, "The Great One!"

28th Dec, 2007 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Alaskanlds Citizen

Wow--I cannot believe so much time has gone by and everything that has happened in the past month. One of the blessing of being in a new area is that I wasn't so involved with everything I have been in years passed and so I actually wrote a family Christmas letter AND sent a family picture. Everyone was thrilled to get them and it made the stress of doing it totally worth it. My goal is to not get SO involved that I do not have time to make family feel left out. It is hard, as life tends to get so busy.

Both the baby and I were sick with high temps and ear infections. That doesn't make for a time saver thats for sure. But I am feeling a lot better --just extremely tired but am starting to feel recouped again. I haven't touched my email or computer for over a week! So I am trying to catch up little by little.

7th Jan, 2008 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Alaskanlds

WOW! Finally got the Christmas tree down. It has been up just a day or two after Thanksgiving so it was time! School starts again tomorrow and my hubby is leaving town again but hopefully just for a week this time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2008 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alaskanlds - Page 3

Life has been rather busy so far this new year. I have to check and see why I no longer have a pet? He is lost I guess, because she still shows on my thing but not on her own page. I need to check missing persons/animals and see if someone has seen her--I miss her.

28th Jan, 2008 - 6:24am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alaskanlds Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 3

Not too much happening here--just a cold winter--dark most hours--trying to stay warm and happy.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Alaskanlds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,