Canada vs USA - Page 8 of 9

Yes, this is their right as a school system - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Mar, 2017 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Canada, Canadian versus USA Canadians vs US Americans - An underlying dislike?
15th Oct, 2015 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA - Page 8

Nice to hear KenGreen, but no there is no dislike just lots of fun ribbing here. Go Blue Jays!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Canada

Canada says would respond if US imposed new border tariffs :

Canada strongly opposes the idea of the United States imposing new border tariffs and would respond appropriately to any such move, Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland told reporters Wednesday. Ref. Source 2j.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA
A Friend

Canada vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

Personally, I don't think there is a dislike. I think we're like a family,siblings or at least close cousins. Like any family we have disagreements. We joke with each other. We also take up for each other when outsiders try to mess with us. I think that is our relationship.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Page 8 USA Canada

Trump drafts Ivanka into talks

DONALD Trump drafted his daughter Ivanka into his talks with Justin Trudeau, as his portrait was yanked over a glaring typo. Ref. Source 3q.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

USA Canada

Canadian school district won't risk field trips to the U.S. After Trump's executive order :

The local public school board is cancelling all student field trips to the United States because the current American political climate is considered too "Unsafe" and unpredictable to permit cross-border travel. Ref. Source 2t.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA
A Friend

Canada vs USA

Personally, I don't really see this as a USA vs Canada issue. To me, it's more of a politics as usual issue. Heck, there are school districts in the USA that think our current immigration policy is unsafe… probably about 100 along the West Coast and the Upper part of the East Coast.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Canada USA - Page 8

Canada's largest school system announced it will no longer allow student or staff trips to the US, citing uncertainty over the travel ban.

Toronto District School Board expressed concern over how the US immigration policy could affect students on school trips.

"We strongly believe that our students should not be placed into these situations of potentially being turned away at the border," the board's director of education, John Malloy, said in a statement.

Under the travel ban, citizens from six different Muslim-majority countries may not be allowed in the US under certain circumstances. The ban affects people outside of those six countries as well, since citizens from those countries could be living elsewhere, like Canada.

The US travel ban has not taken effect after rulings by two federal judges that temporarily blocked President Donald Trump's executive order. White House press secretary Sean Spicer has said the Trump administration plans to appeal. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA
A Friend

Canada USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

Yes, this is their right as a school system in a different sovereign nation. I'm not sure I wouldn't do the same thing if I was Canadian. But I'm not, I'm American and as the number 1 target of the radical Islamist nuts, I understand this travel ban. I may not agree with the way it was rolled out initially nor with all of its parts, but I understand it.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Mar, 2017 - 6:17pm

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Canada vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,