FLOW Trinidad - Page 3 of 13

I've been getting "Address Not - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2008 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
FLOW Trinidad Review about their cable service including customer service, uptime, installs, internet, phone and options for viewing - flowtrinidad.com
29th Apr, 2008 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 3

I don't think there is any other place in the world that could beat Trinidad, when it comes to bad service. I consider this latest gripe a FLOW classic!

Recently, I have been having problems with my cable bill. Although I have been paying my cable bill through the bank, I keep seeing my bill indicating that I am in arrears. Well I decided to call FLOW at their new telephone number 223-3569, anticipating improved service. I spoke with a young lady who claimed that I seemed to be missing a few payments from last year. I was very perturbed by all of this and I had to emphasize that I usually pay on a timely basis. At this point, she seemed helpless and did not know what to say, since she sensed that I was losing patience. I eventually asked to speak to the manager and do you know what this young lady told me? Here is an excerpt of the conversation:

Geenie: What is the name of the manager in this department?

CSR: I am sorry Miss, I am not allowed to give out that information.

Geenie: Well, may I speak to the manager?

CSR: No Miss I am afraid that will not be possible.

Geenie: Why? Is he in a meeting?

CSR: No Miss, the manager does not have an extension. You may leave a message with me and I could send an email to him about your complaint.

COULD YOU BELIEVE THAT!? shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--><br /><br /> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2008 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

Geenie you are just bad lucky. A CSR called me a few weeks ago to let me know my land line number and now I have land line access without any additional charges. Calls to other FLOW customers are FREE. Calls to mobiles are $0.69 and to other land lines not part of FLOW are $0.18.

4th Sep, 2008 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I've got both flow internet and cable tv. The internet is excellent but I'm unimpressed with the cable tv service. I find it strange though that not everywhere in Trinidad has access to flow digital.

10th Sep, 2008 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Trinidad FLOW

Well I must be the only person who is satisfied with the Flow service. I guess some people are lucky. I have internet at my place and my parents place, both places get excellent connections (I always connect at maximum speed), sometimes in the wee hours of the morning I lose the connection but that is half an hour at most. I also have cable TV at my parents place, they have never once complained about it, the picture and sound is always clear. Both places also have the Utalk feature, ie the phone connection, the phone needs some work as it sounds like if you are on a cell but it is clear enough to have a decent conversation. I will have to say here that TSTT will never get my money ever again, if FLOW continues the way they are going.

10th Sep, 2008 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

QUOTE (Lordryoko)
Well I must be the only person who is satisfied with the Flow service.

You obviously did not read the Thread well enough. I am satisfied with their service as well, but since my work with the net is full time and not part time or casual as most others including yourself I can readily pickup any glitch they have. They are out doing TSTT for sure.

13th Sep, 2008 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad

For the past week I have been running tracert on FLOW and found that there are a lot of time outs. What does this mean? When you visit a page it may come up as 'not found', but the fact is that FLOW connection is not finding it! I mean big sites like Google and 'not found'. Sometimes I have to wait a minute or two and try again or clear my cache, etc. The actual speed has not diminished, but the consistency of the connection seems to be poor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2008 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 3

Well the last time I got that not found page is when I was with TSTT, even the EVDO connection was a disaster. I must say that TSTT has improved their service a but I think its because they have competition now.

Oh my connection is on full time so I do pick up glitches to the connections, its just that they have been few and far apart with FLOW. Are you sure the problem is FLOW or could it be your computer? maybe even your router is on the way out. Just offering some advice don't take any offense.

3rd Nov, 2008 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

I've been getting "Address Not Found" then if I wait awhile, like five minutes and reload it will work.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: FLOW Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,