FLOW Trinidad - Page 11 of 13

Flow keeps breaking up where I live. Flow-Good - Page 11 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Jun, 2012 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
FLOW Trinidad Review about their cable service including customer service, uptime, installs, internet, phone and options for viewing - flowtrinidad.com
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2011 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 11

Name: Rose

Comments: I was looking to get a job at FLOW, does anyone know if they pay well and the work environment good?

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2011 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

Rose, I don't know about the work environment although I suspect long hours and little pay but of course all depends on the kind of job you're looking for there.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Landalf

Title: bad service

Comments: I am a customer since at least one year, and Flow has not improved its customer service. Yes, they have 24/7 CSRs but only for phone service (if the flow landline works). the truth is that every time you call, the operators hang up on you or disconnect you or leave you to wait forever. What kind of customer service is that anyway?

Flow must do better to keep its customers. I'm going to DirectTV. It is not better features, but at least they try to resolve your problems with a positive attitude.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2011 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Trinidad FLOW

Name: Stressed

Comments: How do you create an account at: myaccount.flowtrinidad.com if the account number they ask you for must have 8 numbers on your FLOW bill it shows only 7 numbers?

14th Dec, 2011 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

It is silly the way they have it written because they tell you:

international QUOTE
(Note: Enter the 8 digit account number as it appears on your statement without dashes, beginning after 603. (I.E. 603 - 123456 - 01 would be entered as 12345601.)

Even though you remove the dash it does not work, but I found out from FLOW customer care that you have to substitute the "-" in your account number with a "0" and then it will work as the missing eight number.

10th Apr, 2012 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad

Why FLOW getting so expensive now? they charging something like $240 for basic cable and you have to pay more than that for special packages or you lose the channels you like to see. Direct TV sounding good yes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2012 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 11

Just tried the myaccount login page for Flow and this time it was able to send me an Email to reset my password but there is no option to resend the pin to activate the account. Frustrating! I sent them an Email, let's see how long it takes them to fix it.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2012 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad
A Friend

FLOW Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 11

Flow keeps breaking up where I live.

Flow-Good For Internet

Flow-Bad For Cable.

Plus flow was better when it had more movie channels that you did not have to pay for in a separate package.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: FLOW Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,