FLOW Trinidad - Page 12 of 13

So now that Cable & Wireless buy into - Page 12 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Apr, 2015 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
FLOW Trinidad Review about their cable service including customer service, uptime, installs, internet, phone and options for viewing - flowtrinidad.com
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2012 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 12

Name: Phileep

Title: Impossible to contact

Comments: Try calling flow to query a bill etc. Good luck, I called and waited with a machine telling me a customer care rep will be with me shortly. I went about my business with the phone on hold and waited almost half hour not realizing I was still on hold with the machine coming on every few seconds repeating the same thing. . Typical labour in T'dad.It doesn't matter to them. Flow is the worse company, Nobody even knows who the CEO is. Also try calling anyone working there. Impossible!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2012 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

Name: Wayne

Title: Flow Trinidad Internet

Comments: Flow internet speed is a total failure and you cannot get a response from them. These are the average speeds I have been getting over the past few weeks:-

Flow Bandwidth Test
Download Speed: 2662 kbps (332.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 10 kbps (1.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 5088 ms
Sunday, September 23, 2012 10:07:33 AM

Again on hold for 30 + minutes to get a technician.

30th Oct, 2012 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

For the past two days the internet has been intermittent so you cannot download or upload anything because the connection is broken half way through. The customer 'care' reps say they are doing work in the area but cannot say when they will be finished - what kind of "Care" is that?

2nd May, 2013 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Trinidad FLOW

I got married and my wife's got BLINK which to me sucks. I prefer the User Interface of FLOW better even though it's been well criticized by folk. I'm not sure I see much of a difference though. With FLOW you can also buy a modem and get free internet unlike with BLINK where you have to pay for it.

6th Jan, 2014 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

FLOW has improved their online billing system. It is a bit slow to update, but ti does show your payments, your current bill, bill history and an option to pay online if you wish. As of this year they also send an Email to remind you of your current account and how much you owe.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2014 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

FLOW Trinidad

Flow Customer Alert - Phishing emails

It has come to our attention that customers are receiving fake emails/correspondence requesting their personal information, such as your email address and password. This is a common type of online scam called PHISHING and is designed to trick you into disclosing your personal or financial information for the purpose of financial fraud or identity theft.

Flow will never send unsolicited messages asking for your password or personal information, or messages containing executable attachments requesting such information from our customers. If you receive this type of message, especially from a source claiming to be Flow, please do not provide the information requested. Ref. Columbus Communications

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2015 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 12

Name: Vishnu

Comments: FLOW in Trinidad has a good service, sure there are interruptions but they are usually like a minute or two and then everything is restored. I have been with them for years and the down time is relatively little. Most times its the upward provider causing the trouble and not FLOW. I don't think anyone can beat them for internet speeds.

7th Apr, 2015 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 12

So now that Cable & Wireless buy into Flow what's going to happen with internet and cable? I hope they not going to jack up prices and start cutting back service

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: FLOW Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,