The Secret To Losing Weight

The Secret Losing Weight - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  The Secret Losing Weight
29th Oct, 2007 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

So what is the secret to shedding those unwanted pounds? Try staying single and chew on bubble gum! Two separate studies were conducted and it was discovered that when individuals remain single and chewed gum very often, it prevented them from gaining weight. In another study, eight thousand Americans were studied over a five year period and once those individuals were involved in a relationship or got married, they began to gain weight. Here are more details for this report: Source. Do you agree with this latest discovery?

Image from MorgueFile public domain.

The Secret To Losing Weight (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2007 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Weight Losing Secret The

The gum just suppresses the hunger feeling but I do not think is a diet or secret to lose weight at all. Actually, I do not see it any different from those fast diets where you basically starve yourself. The truth is that most people that lose weight using these methods, put the pounds back within months.

In my personal view and observation, the key of losing weight is changing your eating habits. Eating healthy food without starving. The thing is most people are not willing to give up those unhealthy foods that most of the time are the cause of those extra-pounds.

Post Date: 26th May, 2008 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Secret To Losing Weight Health & Special Psychology

I think that chewing gum actually helps digest food faster as it tricks your digestive system into believing that you are eating so the food in your stomach gets digested quickly to make room for the "food" that you are eating, in my personal view chewing gum actually makes me feel alot more hungry more often than if I did not chew any gum, however if you are feeling bloated chewing gum can help relieve your bloated stomach or you can eat yogurt. I agree that eating differently and healthier can help you lose weight faster also simply by running a mile or two a day can greatly help you to lose that weight fast.

26th May, 2008 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Weight Losing Secret The

Its real simple like, just eat less and burn more calories. The secret is all mental, its self control

26th May, 2008 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Weight Losing Secret The

While I agree that many people gain weight in a relationship, I don't agree that staying single will keep you slim. I know lots of chubby single people. And chewing gum is simply a weird habit to keep one's mouth busy, or to refresh breath, not any big secret to dieting. In my opinion, of course.

21st Jul, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Everyone tries to do it the 'quick' way but it takes hard work and proper eating, there is no miracle way to a healthy body that looks good and most of all makes you feel good.

international QUOTE
'I lost 45kg without using a diet'. A 23-YEAR-OLD who lost 45kg says she hates diets and revealed how she shed the kilos without restricting what she was eating. Source 1q.

The Secret To Losing Weight (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Secret Losing Weight

JB,

As I was scrolling down I was thinking exactly what you wrote and she did. There is no secret. It takes hard work and commitment, but the results are well worth the effort.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Secret Losing Weight Psychology Special & Health

Our weight tells how we assess food. A new study demonstrated that people of normal weight tend to associate natural foods such as apples with their sensory characteristics. On the other hand, processed foods such as pizzas are generally associated with their function or the context in which they are eaten. But that's not all. The research also highlighted the ways in which underweight people pay greater attention to natural foods and overweight people to processed foods. Source 3z.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Secret To Losing Weight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,