David Icke - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 12th Jul, 2016 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  David Icke
2nd Nov, 2007 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

David Icke

Matrix

David Icke

What do you think about David Icke? Do not know who David Icke is? He is a guy that believes the Matrix idea is real. In fact he believes it is so real that he wrote a book about it!

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

David Icke
David Icke (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2007 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Icke David

Matrix

I had never heard of him before, but now you have intrigued me. I will have to try and get my hands on some of his and Hank Wesselman's books. They have some interesting views on how and what things are. The big question I have always pondered is how god knew all from start to end of our history. Is it a program or a story book or was he able to traverse in time....

2nd Nov, 2007 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

David Icke RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

If you do get the book I would like to know what he thinks generally, because some do see him as quack. When I was in the UK in 1991 I met many people that believed we (the world) was just part of a large experiment, so the thinking behind this is not new to the Matrix.

2nd Nov, 2007 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Icke David

Matrix

I like the Matrix and all that but to take it so seriously is psycho. This guy is for real or just trying to make a few dollars?

5th Nov, 2007 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Icke David

Matrix

That is the exact reason I would like to read some of his stuff. I would not be surprised if he has a well thought out explanation of his claims. How ever flawed his founding assumptions maybe.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 5th Nov, 2007 - 2:45pm

5th Nov, 2007 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

David Icke

Matrix

I recently uploaded some videos in various places within the Community. Have a look at those to get a greater understanding of where he is coming from. Just search: "David Icke" using the quotes just as I have it to ensure it only shows Threads with that name and not Threads with just the name 'David' or just the name 'Icke'.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2007 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

David Icke

Matrix

I saw some the video clips and he does make a lot of sense am I glad I found this, I will look into it more. Matrix for real!

12th Jul, 2016 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

David Icke Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

David Icke believes in more than just the Matrix being real he also feels aliens rule the earth and they are disguised as humans but they're really lizard-like aliens. What I do not get about such people is if they are in fact so correct why doesn't the lizard people take him out? After all isn't that what the Agents try to do when they see anyone trying to upset the Matrix like Neo and his squad did?

international QUOTE
FBI's 9/11 find 'defies physics'

AUSSIES are paying to sit for 12 hours and hear this man talk about 9/11 conspiracy theories. This is why people believe him. Ref. Source 3i

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: David Icke

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.