Marie Osmond

Marie Osmond - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2010 - 12:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Marie Osmond Reviews
9th Nov, 2007 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Marie Osmond

Marie Osmond

Have you all seen Marie Osmond in Dancing with the Stars? I was surprised at the choice of some of her outfits that are way too revealing, sleeveless and showing way too much skin. Like this one:

https://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/...d118200x241.jpg

Do you think it is okay for an LDS artist as famous as she is (and known from being a "Mormon") to wear outfits just like the rest? Her brother Donny was present at the show and he did not seem concerned about it at all. Maybe she is going through a "phase" because she is recently divorced and lost 20 pounds?

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2007 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Osmond Marie

Marie has had some up and down times and I think she is using this as a come back (dancing). Seeing the problems she is having at home and controlling her daughters I am not surprised why they may have taken this route. I do not want to judge her at all, I am just going on shown direction.

14th Nov, 2007 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Marie Osmond Studies Doctrine Mormon

Well, the challenges keep coming for Marie. After dealing with her daughters issues and the recent death of her father, now one of Marie's sons entered rehab:

Los Angeles - Marie Osmond's son, Michael, is in rehab, Access Hollywood has learned.

Osmond confirmed the news after Larry King asked her about it during a taping of "Larry King Live" on Wednesday afternoon that is scheduled to air Wednesday night.

She told Larry King her son entered rehab last week.

A rep for Osmond released the following statement to Access Hollywood on her behalf:

"My son Michael is an amazing young man, shown through his courage in facing his issues. As his mother, I couldn't be more proud of him. The press and public have always been kind and gracious in the past and I know they will continue to respect our privacy during this time...

6th May, 2009 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Osmond Marie

Perez Hilton is showing now his "love" for her after allegedly Marie spoke about her lesbian daughter and in support of civil rights for everyone, regardless of sexual orientation.

Source 8

27th Feb, 2010 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Osmond Marie

Marie has been dealing with a lot of family issues in the past few years. First, the issue with her teenage daughters posting sex messages online, then one of her daughters coming out of the closet and stating that she is lesbian. Some few years ago, her father passed away and it was a difficult time for her. Then the news broke back in 2007 when her then 16 years old child entered rehab for suffering from some issues (she never stated what were the issues) and today we heard the sad story that the same son have committed suicide.

international QUOTE
Michael Blosil, the 18-year-old son of Marie Osmond, jumped to his death Friday night from his downtown Los Angeles apartment building, leaving behind a note, ETOnline reports, referring to a lifelong battle with depression.

"My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time," his mother said through her publicist Saturday.

Donny Osmond, his uncle, said on Saturday morning: "Please pray for my sister and her family."

Tonight's "Donny & Marie" show at the Flamingo hotel in Las Vegas has been canceled....

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Marie Osmond

Name: So Sad

Comments: One the news I heard that he suffered with depression (like his mom). He left a note saying he was depressed, meant to do it for a long time and felt alone with no friends. I'd think someone whose mother was so famous would have loads of friends.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2010 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Marie Osmond

That's true, however when dealing with mental illnesses things do not look like they truly are but their reality is distorted. Probaby, he did have friends but felt he didn't.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2010 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Marie Osmond Mormon Doctrine Studies

Drug tests in Osmond son's death

Toxicology tests will determine whether drugs or alcohol played a role in the death of Marie Osmond's 18-year-old son, who police said jumped to his death from a downtown apartment building, a coroner's official said Monday. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Marie Osmond

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,