Prince Harry - Page 4 of 9

Prince Harry questions banned Journalists - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Aug, 2012 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Prince Harry
3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Prince Harry - Page 4

I was wondering why my ears were on fire during the month of February. My poor boy is under attack again from the media and this forum! Well here I am, to defend poor Harry once again. Although this time, I hate to admit but Harry really needs to grow up. He must understand that he is a Prince and very prominent figure. The media will follow and take note of everything he does and says. He must be more careful! I don't think Harry will ever learn. I cannot condone what he did recently. All I can say is, I think if Harry's mother were alive today, he would not be making such reckless mistakes. Ironically, Prince William bears a strong resemblance to his famous mother, Princess Diana but strangely enough, he has his father's cold and aloof disposition. Harry on the other hand, misses his mother a lot and has no one but William to confide in. I do not think that either of the boys have a strong relationship with their own father. I do believe that they were closer to their mother and would confide in her, more than in their own father. I believe that Prince Charles is not the best role model in the world and seems incapable of being a good parent. If you look at Harry's mistakes in the past, one would think that the father would keep a close eye on him. But he is obviously having too much fun with his new wife to even care about any of his sons.

I know our friend Geenie likes them (the sons of Diana) but I cannot stand them.

Even when they make fools of themselves, I will continue to love them as if they were my own flesh and blood. biggrin.gif

Rather off topic, but...
I believe that our friend Geenie is secretly waiting for one of them to marry her.

Hey, I am already married Kntoran! I am a big fan of these boys and I will continue to defend them!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Harry Prince

Prince Harry to appear on reality TV

Prince Harry is helping to stage a TV talent show to find a new group of musicians. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2011 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Prince Harry History & Civil Business Politics

Prince Harry to fly solo on jubilee tour

The royal family's party prince may be heading to our shores on his first solo tour overseas on behalf of the Queen. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2011 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Harry Prince

Prince Harry's storied visit may be good for business

The Solana Beach Courtyard by Marriott has changed the name of Room 202 to the Royal Suite, thanks to an Oct. 15 stay by Britain's Prince Harry. Ref. Source 4

21st Nov, 2011 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Harry Prince

The royal family really know how to have a good time. Prince Harry has been going to parties in Las Vegas for the whole weekend. That reminds me of a scenario we're playing trying to keep this rich girl from getting in trouble.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2011 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Prince Harry

Harry 'gets girlfriend for Christmas'

Britain's Duchess of Cambridge has reportedly bought Prince Harry a 'Grow Your Own Girlfriend' kit for Christmas. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2012 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Prince Harry - Page 4

Naked Harry Photos

The "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" code was broken this week when someone partying with Prince Harry snapped cellphone photos of the naked royal covering his crown jewels and cuddling a n-de woman in a hotel suite after a game of "Strip billiards." Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2012 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Prince Harry Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Prince Harry questions banned

Journalists have reportedly "Been sternly warned" not to ask questions about Prince Harry's photo scandal. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Prince Harry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,