Binge Drinking During Pregnancy

Binge Drinking Pregnancy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Dec, 2014 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2007 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Binge drink baby damage 'unclear'

There is scant evidence that occasional binge drinking during pregnancy can harm the unborn child, say scientists.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7092527.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pregnancy Drinking Binge

Well, alcohol is poison to the human body, so I think women should not take the chance. My wife didn't drink or smoke at all during any of our kids. No sense in taking the chance for one or two times drinking. Just be patient and wait. To many things cause problems with pregnancy, why would you want to take the chance?

17th Nov, 2007 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Binge Drinking During Pregnancy Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The thing I do not understand about reports like this is why bother to publish them if in the end you recommend that they do not drink at all?

17th Nov, 2007 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Pregnancy Drinking Binge

I too found that article confusing. It repeats both that there is no substantial evidence found and makes it sound like it is okay for them and then turns around and says they recommend No drinking--and it seems they do this over and over. Especially the quote from the doctor

Patrick O'Brien, from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, said: "I see a lot of pregnant women who tell me that in the weeks before they found out they were pregnant, they went binge drinking.

"It will be good to be able to tell them not to panic about it."

It makes it sound as if he thinks there is no problem with it.

Living here in Alaska we have a high number of FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) children born in the native villages mostly. It is so sad to see how it affects the child after they are born.

17th Nov, 2007 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Pregnancy Drinking Binge

What are the outward symptoms of a child born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

17th Nov, 2007 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

I am no mommy but why would I want to binge drink while pregnant anyway? Just seems stupid cause you can fall down and hurt yourself or worst.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2014 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Binge Drinking Pregnancy

Drinking while pregnant 'not a crime'

A WOMAN who drank half a bottle of vodka and eight beers a day while pregnant did not commit a crime against her disabled daughter, a court says. Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Binge Drinking During Pregnancy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,