Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

Blacks Jews Leave Usa - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Nazi Video - White Power in the USA
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about this Nazi family with outspoken views on the Tyra Banks show?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

I kind of envy the son's Luger, cool gun. Aside from that this is just an example of how freedom of speech applies to everyone regardless of what people may think about what is said. I'm glad they can say what they want, and will defend their right to say or express it.

If I have to tolerate hippy drum beating mini commies preaching about the evils of globalization and the military while on campus, they can show the same tolerance to people they don't agree with. I expect someone will say it is hate speech and should be a crime.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Regardless of what is said the guy looks sinister and psychotic as does most radicals. I feel sorry for the children who are already brought up in negativity from the start.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I fail to see the difference between this guy with his views and the president of Iran calling for Israel to be destroyed and the Jews pushed into the sea. Also, how does somebody look sinister and psychotic?

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Removed external links.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

If you cannot see the difference then maybe your perspective is very different from mine. You are trying to compare a civilian red neck in the USA who sounds intellectually challenged to the President of a radical religious government built on national political sentiment? Think about your comparison.

Also, how does somebody look sinister and psychotic?

Some people have the ability to read body language and others do not, I do not have the time to go through each aspect here, but there are Threads within the Community that Discuss it.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

The guy looks absolutely insane. He does this thing with his eyes on the video as to want to look like a "bad guy" but instead looks mental to me. He sounds uneducated but pretends to speak "properly".

I feel sorry for those kids and the kind of teachings they are receiving from their own parents. Hopefully one day they will learn the world is not as black and white as they have been taught.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Blacks & Jews Leave USA

You seem to be attributing the difference to culture. Why isn't racist red neck considered a culture or at least a counter culture? It doesn't seem fair that the Islamics have exclusive rights to a culture based on hate and racism.

I'm sorry but calling him intellectually challenged sounds elitist. There's a high likelihood the guy was poor white trash and possibly from one of the more depressed cesspools this country has to offer. In those regions there is inadequate education and limited opportunity available. Calling someone uneducated who lacked educational opportunities is both petty and low. Of course I could be wrong in my assessment, but everyone else seems to have pegged him as a red neck.

I can't place his accent, so I have no idea what region of the country he's from. Anyone else have a guess?

3rd Dec, 2007 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Leave USA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

QUOTE (Secruss)
You seem to be attributing the difference to culture.

Which Board are we on?

Why isn't racist red neck considered a culture or at least a counter culture? It doesn't seem fair that the Islamics have exclusive rights to a culture based on hate and racism.

spock.gif What are you going on about? Stick with the video please. I am merely pointing out what YOU brought up in YOUR comparison about him and Iranian President.

I'm sorry but calling him intellectually challenged sounds elitist.

Sorry, but do you think about what you are saying before you type? The guy is making statements about the superiority of his race and that Blacks & Jews should be exterminated or sent back to their land but yet still you find my assessment of that elitist?

Of course I could be wrong in my assessment...

Correct. You are defending a low life, that is strange to me, not what you are nit picking.

Anyone else have a guess?

Does it matter? Red neck is not based on location, it is based on mindset.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,