Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 3 of 9

I would have to say Tyra actually picked a - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Dec, 2007 - 10:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Nazi Video - White Power in the USA
3rd Dec, 2007 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 3

QUOTE (Secruss)
That being said does anything he, his family, or his group speaks about really matter?

Sometimes you make me wonder about you by your replies... you just saw a clip of little boys and girls speaking trash and you wonder if it matters? Are you a parent?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?
A Friend

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

No, I am not a parent. I also would not presume to know more about raising someone's children then their parents. I would never tell you how to raise your children, nor would I tell the guy in the video how to raise his. It isn't any of my business.

Now should the fact that he's a racist invalidate him from raising his children. First consider these possible additions: would this be extended to people who listen to rap music as it is filled with hate, would you extend it to those who watch racially motivated comedy, would it be extended to those who are of a religion that has a dim view of other groups, and finally would you extend it to entire groups of people with a history of racially motived violence, which could be any group.

Rather off topic, but...
Racism explained: It all started with the Japanese who hated the Koreans, who hated the Chinese, who hated the Germans, who hated the French, who hated the English, who hated the Irish, who hated the English in return, who hated the Spanish, who hated the Americans, who hated the Mexicans, who hated the Canadians, who hated the Russians, who hated the Afganis, who hated the Persians, who hated the Arabs, who hated the Israelis

3rd Dec, 2007 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (Secruss)
No, I am not a parent.

Well, for that reason this will not matter to you. However, as a parent I know how easily influenced children can be. When done by a psychotic man they in turn become psychotic themselves - that is something to be sad about, because the innocence is taken from them and replaced with hate. Secruss, if you are incapable of understanding that then I am also sorry for you too.

It isn't any of my business.

I know... it only would bother you if you were a Jew or Black and his children killed yours. Then, and only then you may take notice.

Now should the fact that he's a racist invalidate him from raising his children.

Depends... if his children are enable to cope with social aspects of reality then they will be considered to be mentally abused and will have to receive counseling or they will quickly end up in prison.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 USA Leave Jews and Blacks

I guess freedom of speech also protects freedom of stupidity.

I am embarrassed, as a so called Redneck (I live on a farm, have worked with dairy and beef cattle, and I enjoy hunting), but I realize that this not representative of the tens of millions of Americans who live in rural areas.

I, for one, do not agree with the sentiment in this video, and would hope that I could dispel the stereotype that all white men who live in a small town and own a gun are racist hayseed chewing bigots.

I say marginalize those who believe that one race is better then another regardless of which "group" they come from.

Rather off topic, but...

I believe that we should not judge people as groups (Redneck, White,Black, Hispanic) but judge each person as an individual and determine our interaction with them based on their actions.

4th Dec, 2007 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

Its amazing the kind of people that we have in America. Its one thing to talk hate talk but to teach your kids to hate is just plain stupid. Yeah they look like white trash and he is probably part of the skin heads or the kkk.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2007 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The overall opinions thus far:
The guy in the video is psychotic
He is a danger to his children
His types do not belong in society

Going off of this, here is a possible scenario. His children are taken from him as he is psychotic and insane people are not mentally capable of raising children. But he is still a danger to society as he may disrupt the purity of our children. As there are other people like him, they should be rounded up and concentrated in mental heath facilities for monitoring and treatment. These people may pose a threat to the thoughts of the current inmates of the facilities, so special mental heath facilities should be created as a solution to dealing with this particular type of metal heath issue.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

When attempting to correct a problem based on ideology or belief it would be wise not to become what you are correcting, as hatred only breeds hatred. This is especially true if you are claiming the moral high ground. Since many people here are religious here is a better way of stating this, the Bible says to love thy enemy not become thy enemy.

Reconcile Edited: Secruss on 4th Dec, 2007 - 9:45am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2007 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Leave USA - Page 3

Flip, will people here STOP bringing up religion in a NON-Religious Board. Using Religion as a back drop each time you want to make a point is a weak debating technique and shows you do not have sound logic to backup your opinion so you have to use theories. Everyone interprets the Bible differently, we here are NOT all Christians, so stop acting like pastors.

I also find it hard to Discuss this Topic with a young mind where each position is taken to the extreme. It is as if it is OK for our psychotic friend in this video to have all the freedom to do and say as he pleases, but I must refrain from my objection to it. I am always weary of Nazi sympathizers either directly or indirectly who try to plaster their rethoric with 'free speech'. Let this guy go to Germany talking and showing off his nonsense and let's see if he can use that argument.

I would also like to ask some of our debaters to come to the realization that Discussion here is not based only on the ideology of the US Constitution. If a guy like him made such statements in my country he would be arrested.

4th Dec, 2007 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Leave USA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

I would have to say Tyra actually picked a winner or rather that her producers found a winner with this guy and his family. This is soooo Jerry Springeresque! The only thing missing is the wife telling him that she is going to divorce him and is running off with a transsexual Black Jew. Folks, he got paid! He might believe all this stuff and probably does, but the reason he was on there was to ellict responses like we have here. The kids were spewing out garbage that they have heard and are regurgitating, which is why there are so slow and look like they are trying to remember it all. Gift giving at the swastika burnings? I am sure that the producers egged them on to be over the top and they succeeded.

Honestly, he looks like Gary Busey and Busey looks a bit deranged, but has his faculties about him and so does this guy. He was smart enough to parlay this Nazi thing into a nice trip to New York or wherever free of charge for his family.

As far as freedom of speech is concerned, sometimes it is really more like Free Dumb. However, as long as this guy is not slandering another individual or inciting a riot with his speech....babble on!

The really cool part about this is that Darwin will be right in the end. If he really does have these thoughts and this wasn't another one of those hyped Springer/Ricki Lake things, his children will only mate with others of this mindset. Seeing as this is a SMALL number, he will effectively remove his genes from the pool in a few generations! YIPPIE!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,