Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 7 of 9

QUOTE (TrueWhite @ 19-Dec 07, 9:52 PM) They - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Dec, 2007 - 11:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Nazi Video - White Power in the USA
18th Dec, 2007 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 7

Yes he does have the right to his opinion, but does that mean he now gets to make the rules for the majority in a democratic Country? I do not think so. If you do not like what is happening take it to your government and see how far you get.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?
A Friend

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

True White, I am white, and american, and I have a bone to pick with you about your opinion.

1. America exists because of immigration. White people were not the first people here. In fact, the first explorers where spanish. Irish people, Jews, spaniards, all types of people make up this country, including white. There is no such thing as 'pure' if you are white. White people are always mutes from many different cultural heritages.

2. Black people are here because white people brought them here against their will. If you want to blame someone for black people being here, start with the white people!

3. 'White America' does not need to defend itself. New flash, the same blue blood the courses through your veins also runs through a black persons veins. Your make up is that of a human, and humans are the same through and through with very few internal differences. Science defeats any idea that whites are in any way superior beings.

4. Give a single good reason why what this person says has any validity at all. I'm sure most people just call him, and you, crazy. But this is your chance to validate his and your beliefs.

I will check back in later, I am curious as to your response. And oh, nearly 90% of white people have a relative that is of black decent in their bloodline. That is why most white supremacists are so willing to argue their purity, but never seem to know their actual family tree, they are worried of what they will find.

18th Dec, 2007 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

No black and no jew in my bloodline. I'm as white as they come and you ain't going to get better than that. The whole point is this... if you had plastic surgeons or whatever making it possible for people to change their eye color and skin color then you will see the blacks and others standing in long lines looking to get in on the action. Why you think that is eh?

18th Dec, 2007 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 USA Leave Jews and Blacks

You can change your eye color and it is as cheap as buying a set of colored contact lenses. However, I don't see every Asian, Hispanic or Black with a set of them on. Brown eyes can be a thing of the past if you want.

Interestingly enough, should one take a walk around nearly any urban area, you will find black, white, hispanic, etc... young men running around with their pants just about to fall off their butts in appreciation of hip hop culture. They arent working extra hours at the 7-11 to pay for skin bleaching, which can be done now. Hip hop culture...where did that come from?

Plastic surgeons can perform many things to make you more "white", but the Blacks, Hispanics and Asians are not flocking to the doctors in mass. Doctors can fix that nose that is not typical caucasian...why isnt everyone lined up? They can bleach skin. They can suck the fat out of your lips, but everyone who goes for plastic surgery tries to get more fat in their lips. Watch the TV shows on cosmetic surgery and tell me how many non-caucasian patients you find. When you finish, tell me how many white people got fat stuffed into their lips to make their lips fuller.

If white culture and practices were so attractive, why don't more cultures try to just simply act white? It is cheap and if being closer to white is as good as you say it is, wouldn't it be better for them? Strangely enough, this extremely cheap modification is rarely followed.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2007 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

There aren't people lining up to change their skin color or eye color. Yes, its is possible, but they aren't doing it. Why do you think that is uh?

20th Dec, 2007 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

They would line up if the cost were as cheap as the snuff they buy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2007 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Leave USA - Page 7

Acting White is free...
Why isn't there a majority of minorities just trying to act "white"?

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2007 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Blacks & Jews Leave USA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 7

QUOTE (TrueWhite @ 19-Dec 07, 9:52 PM)
They would line up if the cost were as cheap as the snuff they buy.

An opinion with out any evidence, how nice.

You know, I just don't see lots of black people walking around trying to act white, or talking bad about other black people. That doesn't cost a think.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,