Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 2 of 9

Neither this guy nor his group has any chance - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Nazi Video - White Power in the USA
3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 2

Sorry no guess on the accent I think he has moved from one area to another crossing the speech patterns. Far as calling him a redneck not sure that is right an extremist yes. Yes he does have the right to speak out in what he believes the same as the Jews blacks and bible pounding Christian churches.

Tyra is one rude lady though invite some one who she knows hates part of her family heritage to talk on her show then says shut up? I ponder perhaps if she needs some literacy and etiquette classes after all she is the host. Yes she was losing control of the interview but she could have handled that differently.

JB I really do not think he looked insane, the dark rings around his eyes do not help but he could have low iron or a poor diet. I think it is his eye colour that might lead one toward that thought also.

Secruss

If I have to tolerate hippy drum beating mini commies preaching about the evils of globalization and the military while on campus, they can show the same tolerance to people they don't agree with.

Yes you are correct the same tolerance has to be given to all groups whether we like it or not or it is prejudice. This is likely one of the hardest things to do when the group you look at is in direct opposition to ones own personal beliefs.

I expect someone will say it is hate speech and should be a crime.

That is precisely the issue! Where can one draw the line or does one exist at all with the term "freedom of speech*. Speak out against one group or another is ok till the word "black" or "jew" is used, then you are a spat on by every one.

In here soon or perhaps now one can included speaking up for Christianity (believing Christ was sons god and died for our sins not the "organized religion" is what I am referring to). Sorry JB but I am lumping all this in under the "free speech" which is the issue to the video depicted to me.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

QUOTE (Krakyn)
JB I really do not think he looked insane

I did not say anything about sanity, I said the guy looks sinister and psychotic. I did not mention anything about his eyes either. My assessment is different and not based on face value alone.

Sorry JB but I am lumping all this in under the "free speech" which is the issue to the video depicted to me.

The issue here is not free speech, the issue is psychosis. Hitler had many years and a powerful army and he could not do it. What he is believing should be just cannot happen, what is more sad is his kids are infected with his garbage.

There are more specific Threads if you want to hit ideology.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?
A Friend

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

A couple statement have been made that I think I can clarify.

1. He is intellectually challenged. That is to say he is ignorant. He is such because he believes that he and his race are some how better based solely on his and their race. That is a completely ignorant mind set that can be easily proven false and has been time and time again.

2. Redneck almost always refers to backwoods white people. Or trailer park trash. However, though it still refers to whites, it has come to mean ignorant white people. However, to the country music culture, redneck means country. So Redneck will not always have a negative connotation. So calling someone a redneck can be insulting depending on how you are using it and to whom you are using it.

3. The Iranian president is not in the same category as he is the product of a radical interpretation of a religious system and not a personal belief. He believes in a large scale religious interpretation as opposed to an individual belief.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 USA Leave Jews and Blacks

Without straying from the Topic at hand...

1. Correct.

2. It is used as a culture mindeset type. I feel I can use this word because it is openly used to describe many 'types' of people without remorse.

3. Exactly

Now, Konquererz... you did not put your take on the video?

3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

JB

The issue here is not free speech, the issue is psychosis. Hitler had many years and a powerful army and he could not do it. What he is believing should be just cannot happen, what is more sad is his kids are infected with his garbage.

A loss of contact with reality hmmmm. Yes the reality is that the world is being flooded with unchristian values. We best be careful JB or we will soon be classed with him since we believe in a being that is invisible but yet invincible. I just do not agree he is delusional or suffering psychosis, other then his personal belief system is vastly different then those around him. Whether he is right or wrong, I do not believe he is ignorant of other peoples beliefs or values so much as cares not for them and to have them removed from his presence is his hearts desire.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Krakyn, you keep mentioning religion, really we keep that to the Religions Boards (see our Constructive Posting Policy) for the same reasons as where this Topic is going. We need to keep this Discussion at a factual level and not just about beliefs because that varies too much on theories and opinions.

He is ignorant because what he wants to do "kill all Blacks and Jews" as well as "send them back to their 'homeland" is physically not possible and does not make sense since with that thinking only the Native American Indians have a right to boot everyone including him out. Life is not like that and so whether he is a professor in a university or a back yard ignoramus he is still psychotic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Blacks & Jews Leave USA - Page 2

Whoops! Sorry! laugh.gif

Yes, he has his freedom of speech. I don't think he should be in jail or anything for saying it. But his ideas are patently ignorant. He himself is patently ignorant to an extreme. And yes, he looks a little crazy, like he may snap and kill someone give the right circumstance. He has that crazy squirm to him, like Charles Manson. And anyone who wants to kill someone based on what they look like has to be taken as a dangerous crazy person any way.

He mentioned sending them back where they belong. This also shows his ignorance in the fact that he must not know black people were brought over here by white people. But I'm sure he doesn't quit get that its white peoples fault they are over here to begin with. "go back home" doesn't really make any sense at all in the light of history.

I feel bad that he is raising kids this way. Kids!

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Blacks & Jews Leave USA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Neither this guy nor his group has any chance of killing or removing all the blacks and jews from the US. That being said does anything he, his family, or his group speaks about really matter? If objections arise because he is peddling hate, he and his group are far from the only groups doing it. The exception is that there is increased focus on him and people like him because they stick out. It would seem discrimination has come full circle, intolerance will be met with intolerance.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,