Donald Trump - Page 34 of 128

Yup, that sounds like President Trump. I don't - Page 34 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Feb, 2017 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 34

I believe he is trying to do as he promised in his campaigns. The fact that he was elected because of the people being tired of the corruption in Washington D.C. And the way the congress is acting is proving just that. Is he biting off a lot right off the start? I have to say yes. I also think a lot of what he is doing needs to be done sooner or later. I also think the press needs to stop firing up the masses and getting everyone so divided. Remember United we stand Divided we will fall.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

KN,

The press definitely bears a huge amount of responsibility in how divided we are. I think President Trump bears some responsibility too with his poor planning and terrible rollout of some of the EAs.

12th Feb, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

What about Trump himself causing the divide by the things he says and the way he says it? He has no decorum and focuses on himself more than the country as a whole.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 34 Trump Donald

Quiet,

The same could be said of the things President Obama did and said from Republican supporters. President Obama called Republicans stupid, he called them knuckleheads, he called them fat cat bankers, and he called them worse. Now, to Democrats that's all great and they think it's true, but he was talking about half the country, most of whom are hard working people who want a good life for themselves and their families. This is part of the problem. We have lost the ability to talk to each other, to empathize with each other, and to understand that just because we have differing opinions doesn't mean the other side is evil, stupid, or selfish. We'd rather belittle and demean our political opponents and call them all kinds of vile names.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

What do Trump voters think of his performance so far?

We speak to Trump supporters in Kentucky, where he won 63% of the vote, and find widespread support amid some concern. Ref. Source 4u.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump

The Senate’s second-ranking Republican and other GOP senators are calling for an investigation into connections between President Donald Trump and Russia, and want former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn to testify.

Sen. John Cornyn told reporters Tuesday that the Senate standing committees with oversight of intelligence need to investigate Flynn. Sen. Roy Blunt, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, also told KTRS radio he wanted to speak with Flynn. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 34

I just saw a 75 minute news conference with President Donald Trump and it was shocking! The way he handled the conference was so casual it was like speaking with buddies on the block rather than President to the media. He spent a lot of time attacking the media especially CNN and the BBC. He seemed to be taken aback by a question from a journalist representing a Jewish magazine over Trump supporters that were threatening the lives of Jews. Was he trying to do the job of his press secretary? One thing about President Trump, he is the way that he is whether you like it or not.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 34

Yup, that sounds like President Trump. I don't believe he's trying to do the job of his Press Secretary, sometimes Presidents hold pressers. One this is for sure, you are going to get his unfiltered opinion. The issue is, his unfiltered opinion morphs over time. That is true of everyone I guess, but the morphing seems to happen quicker with him. Also, I think he is genuinely surprised by his supporters spouting anti-Jewish hate speech since he is such a strong proponent of Israel. Seeing him with PM Netanyahu should give you a sense of how comfortable the leader of Israel is with President Trump. That said, that is not the same as some of the President's supporters.

The same can be said of gay LBGTQ people. President Trump had a gay man give a keynote address at the Republican convention and made the people there applaud him. That is very probably a first. So, when that community comes out so strongly against him I think it puzzles him. I don't think he understands the fact that many of his supports are rabidly anti-gay and his election gives them a voice. At least, those anti-gay supporters of his seem to think so… especially considering some of his cabinet choices.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,