Donald Trump - Page 35 of 128

Donald Trump is going to have war with main - Page 35 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Feb, 2017 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 35

Leaked tape: 'You are special'

PRESIDENT Donald Trump allegedly invited his private club members to Cabinet interviews, according to a leaked tape. Ref. Source 2c.

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump could be so much better if he just said less. He claimed terrorism in Sweden when it didn't happen. He is making himself look ridiculous by repeating everything he sees on cable rather than his own intelligence officers. By extension he is making look America look like we don't know what we're doing!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Krusten,

I agree with you. Fox News is a terrible source for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that it puts a spin to the right on everything. It would be like President Obama citing everything from MSNBC (And I don't remember him ever doing this) which is decidedly to the other side of the spectrum. The scary thing is, as you say, President Trump has the world's greatest intelligence operatus at his fingertips.

Something else worried me yesterday or the day before, President Trump has slightly altered his characterization of the press. He went from confrontational, which is fine and to be expected, to characterizing it as part of the swamp, as corrupt. Well, that could lead to trying to change it. Now, it is definitely making up stories and reaching in some stories, and that is wrong. It's crying wolf way to often, and that is bad too. But it's free and that is part of the system that guarantees our liberties. I'm very probably overreacting, but I'm keeping my eyes open.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 35 Trump Donald

We will always have to keep our eyes open and informed I find that a lot of what the press does is mostly false as well as what Trump is doing is even more comical. Yeah we need to be prepared for almost anything with him.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

international QUOTE (Krusten @ 20-Feb 17, 2:06 PM)
he is making look America look like we don't know what we're doing!

We don't know what we're doing. Haven't for a long time, he is just making it obvious in painful ways.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

The press is one of the main problems. Most of the Mainstream Media is basically an arm of the Democratic Party. Fox News is an arm of the Republican Party. All news is basically editorial now and not just reporting. That is a huge problem. They have lost all credibility in my eyes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 35

Daishain,

I agree with you and I'd like to add that we may never have known what we were doing regarding foreign policy… or at least not since around Andrew Jackson. I say that because our governments come and go and change with each new president. Each of them takes us in a different direction. None of these directions is necessarily wrong, but it's completely disjointed. That means we really don't have a coherent strategy. Occasionally we have a three term presidency, like when we had Reagan for two terms and George H.W. Bush for one term, and in those 12 years we can get things done, but otherwise it's just not enough time and then the next administration takes us in another direction.

Countries like England and France have changes in governments too but their foreign policy is more set from government to government and they have continuity. Of course, they've been playing this game longer than we have. But the true maters are countries like Russia and China. They play a strategic game and put pieces on the table that they may not play for years or even decades, but they are there when the need arises. They understand how to play the game, they just don't have the raw resources and power that we have. At least they don't have it yet nor can they project force like we can. Again, they can't yet.

I suspect this is going to be especially true with President Trump. He is going to jettison the foreign policy of President Obama which is really a (Somewhat) continuation of President Bush's policies. He is going to take us in a whole new direction and perhaps into some unexplored areas. For sure he is giving some of our allies conniption fits.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 4:39am

24th Feb, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 35

Donald Trump is going to have war with main stream media. Latest reports coming from CNN is that CNN, LA Times, NY Times and Politico have been denied access to a White House media briefing! It seems they are now picking and choosing who will get the news. Should we be worried? We know from history that when political entities start blocking the media it spells trouble.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,