Donald Trump - Page 37 of 128

Every recent president was criticized for - Page 37 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Mar, 2017 - 4:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 37

So, I've heard rumors that it may have been President Trump himself who released this to change the news cycle and get it off of his comment about President Obama tapping his phones. He may have released this year because it actually isn't that bad for him. I mean, that is a lot of money paid in taxes. Even if the percentage isn't that high it's a lot of dollars and he can defend that he employed accountants to keep the amount low, which I think anyone in his position would do. If it was him then he is a genius of manipulation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

President Donald Trump stands by his wiretapping claims, press secretary Sean Spicer said at Thursday's White House press briefing.

Earlier in the day, Senate Intelligence Committee members said they've seen no evidence to support Trump's accusations that he was wiretapped last year by his predecessor.

Spicer characterized the Intelligence Committee's statement as not final. "They have yet to go through the information," he said. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Uhm, President Trump leads the very branch of Government that would have done this. If he wants to find out all he has to do is ask. I'm not sure what he's doing here or where this is going.

18th Mar, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 37 Trump Donald

From what I see America is going to experience a lot of trouble. You have not even passed 100 days with your new president and everyday is controversy. He is being more disliked by the international community and even his friends he is trying to vex.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump to spend 7th consecutive weekend at Trump-branded property, at enormous cost to taxpayers:

President Trump doesn't want to spend federal dollars on after-school programs, meals for poor people, or heating assistance that helps keep folks alive. Ref. Source 4f.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

White House claimed Trump had a day full of meetings, but the truth emerges with a swamp selfie:

The Newsmax CEO tweeted a photo and it became clear Trump was not in high-level meetings, he was playing golf Ref. Source 1m.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 37

So what if he took some time to play a round of golf. I do not remember the press attacking Obama this much over all the golf he played. Especially when Americans were being attacked and Obama could not be reached because he was on the golf course. Looks like a big double standard to me by the press. No wonder this nation is soo divided.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 37

Every recent president was criticized for taking vacation time. All that changed was whether it was a conservative or liberal side of the media doing the criticizing.

Obama took fewer vacation days than either of his predecessors. He also never was caught lying about when he was on vacation. (Okay to be fair, people were apparently lying on Trump's behalf, but I doubt that was without his approval). Top that off with the fact that Trump is currently on track to beat all of his predecessors in regards to vacation days by a very wide margin, and no, I'm not particularly upset that he's getting some heat.

I also find it rather… incredible that presidents get ragged on for not dropping everything and visiting disaster areas. Not only would their presence fail to help a damn thing, their presence would make matters worse, as resources get diverted and suborned to ensure his safety.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,