Donald Trump - Page 38 of 128

He probably wasn't, I think its just - Page 38 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
20th Mar, 2017 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 38

With all the heat he is getting from his fake news tweets he needs to take regular vacation to free his mind before he gets ready to invent some more.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Abelard,

I think he creates some of these tweets to misdirect. I think occasionally they have much more than the desired effect. I can't believe it's only been two months. So much news in that short time regarding President Trump and people in his administration.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Now does this prove some of his case that he was spied on while running for president. Someone had to give this order and keep it going. Source 3j.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 38 Trump Donald

I can't seem to find a verification for that which seems remotely reliable.

In any case, the little solid information they do provide looks more like what you'd find on a wide band metadata search. If that is, they weren't spying on Trump in particular, but rather dumping tons of info from hundred of thousands of people (Far, far too much data for a human to actually look at) into a computer and asking it to hunt for patterns such as 'this grouping appears to be a network of phone users in direct or indirect contact with radical terrorist A, and happens to include known POIs B, C, and D'

The legality of it is still certainly questionable, but I don't see how this proves Trump's claim of being specifically spied on during the presidential run. Especially since the article itself states it ended in 2010.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Yeah but if they did spy on him as well as others what stops them from doing more at a later date. I know our government spies on its people. That is why I always say interesting words like ISIS or ISIL or terroristic threats and bomb making just to keep them on their toes.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

There are still boundaries. The various spy organizations have long pushed them, but there are limits to how far they can go. We just need to keep pushing back when they get out of hand.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 38

Yes, that is one of the good things about the US... We can push back. As afar as President Trump's claim goes, I think it's quite possible he was collected on while some organ of Government was doing its due diligence listening to Russians. That doesn't mean he was specifically targeted though.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 38

He probably wasn't, I think its just a fact of life at this point that they watch everyone with a shred of influence. He had enough influence to be a person of interest long before going for POTUS.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,