Donald Trump - Page 41 of 128

Real reason for Trump's strike? DONALD - Page 41 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 41

I believe when he talks about draining the swamp he means getting people into government that aren't part of the DC establishment. Living in the area and interfacing with them on occasion due to my job, I understand this swamp mentality. They come here to DC and use their networks and calling in favors to game the system. President Trump wanted to get outsiders in. The fact that they are successful in business, and in many cases millionaires or billionaires, does not make them inherently corrupt. In fact, many of them have taken fairly large financial hits to serve.

Our country was founded on people who would do a few "Tours" serving as politicians and then go back to what they did in civilian life. In this way they actually understood the effects of policies on business and on people… although maybe not so much on people when one is talking about billionaires. What we have now is a ruling class that seems to think they are entitled to success through their access to their buddies on the Hill. That is not at all what the Founders envisioned and, to me, it is actually a danger to our country. I'm not saying President Trump's Cabinet is going to be successful, but I am saying it's at least mostly outsiders… which is both good and bad.

Lastly, yes, he admitted that he took advantage of the very things he hopes to change. That said, he's be a fool not to and put himself and his stockholders at a disadvantage. What he said many times is it was his intent to fix the very things he took advantage of because as businessman with fiduciary responsibilities he almost had to take advantage of them but as President his responsibility is to the country. Yeah, I'm not sure I buy that. We'll see how that ends up. Actions speak louder than words and I haven't seen much action fixing the loopholes. In fact, from what I heard about the tax plan for the middle class, it going to really help the top 1%... Not so much the middle.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

President Donald Trump on Friday will make the next move in his bid to reshape US trade policy, signing two executive orders aimed at combating foreign trade abuses that contribute to the US's half-trillion-dollar trade deficit.

Trump's executive orders will initiate a large-scale review of the causes of the US's trade deficits with some of its largest trading partners and order stricter enforcement of US anti-dumping laws to prevent foreign manufacturers from undercutting US companies by selling goods at an unfair price. They show the administration's ongoing efforts to shift toward policies aimed at bolstering US manufacturing and making good on Trump's campaign rhetoric decrying other countries for taking advantage of the US's free trade policies.

The signing comes a week before Trump is set to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping. China, the largest source of the US's trade deficit, has repeatedly run afoul of the US's anti-dumping laws, and Trump has repeatedly accused the country of hurting the US economy through unfair trading practices. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Okay, now I've seen this on three different news shows and read about it in multiple other places and I have to say I'm concerned. It appears Susan Rice is the person who was unmasking President Trump's advisors and maybe where the leaks originated. That is very high up in the Obama administration. There are "Unnamed sources" who are defending her but why are they unnamed? Also, I know a little bit about this and the defense I'm hearing is flimsy at best. It may work for Joe Public, for someone who knows a bit about how this works and why you do it I think it stinks to the high heavens. I still don't think resident Obama had anything to do with this, but I'm a lt more concerned about this now.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 41 Trump Donald

I think there is a lot of stuff going on that we will be seeing in the up coming days. I think that they are going to make Susan Rice a scape goat to protect those who are really behind all of this and it would not surprise me if Obama was one of them.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Well, Susan Rice was only step removed from President Obama. From what I've heard he likes her a lot and I just don't see her being his choice for scapegoat. He'd pick someone he doesn't like. If it isn't him picking whoever is has to know how much he likes Rice and that person would pick someone else. Especially since President Obama isn't in a position to help any more.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This President

Do conservatives — or non-leftists, for that matter — appreciate just how terrific Donald Trump has been as president? And how lucky we are that he won the presidency? I don’t know the answer. What I do know is that they ought to be deeply appreciative of him, and deeply grateful for luck or providence, and certainly for Trump himself, that he was elected president. First, it is unlikely that any other Republican would have defeated Hillary Clinton. Second, he has not only surpassed many of our expectations but also thus far governed in a manner more consistent with… Ref. Source 6b.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 41

Well, that's not a slanted site. Okay, it is but it doesn't claim to be news and much of what they say is true, just maybe not to the degree they say it or in quite the good light they paint it.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 41

Real reason for Trump's strike?

DONALD Trump performed a stunning backflip when he ordered the strike on Syria. This might be what changed his mind. Ref. Source 5t.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,