Donald Trump - Page 42 of 128

I have to say, I'm rather tired of - Page 42 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 42

Trump Scraps "Phenomenal" Tax Plan, Goes Back To Drawing Board:

Remember when Trump promised in early February that he would unveil a "Phenomenal" tax plan within two to three weeks? Well, it was just scrapped, AP reports, Ref. Source 4t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

President Trump's latest tax returns will be immediately under audit required by obscure rule

Under a little known Internal Revenue Service rule, the tax returns of the president and vice president are automatically audited, every year, no exceptions. That practice has been in place in one form or another since the Nixon administration, and the IRS manual lists the process for auditing presidential tax returns in minute detail - even down the color of folder they must be kept in. Trump has declined to release any tax returns publicly, unlike his predecessors during the last 40 years, because he says he's under an audit. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, someone of his worth is constantly being audited. Of course, he can afford an army of lawyers and accountants to represent him.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 42 Trump Donald

President Donald Trump declined to say whether he signed off on the use of the GBU-43/B MOAB, also known as the "Mother of all bombs," in a strike on ISIS targets in Afghanistan.

"Everybody knows exactly what happens. So, what I do is I authorize our military," Trump said when asked whether he authorized the strike. "We have given them total authorization, and that's what they're doing." Ref. CNN.

13th Apr, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

From observing his language I'm sure he said, "Do whatever is necessary, I want ISIS destroyed". I'm sure Trump's generals have never been happier to use what they got instead of being restrained by bureaucracy.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

Actually, I know a few of those generals and they tend to be pretty restrained. Much more restrained than say, the generals we had in WW II. Of course, that was a war for national survival, which means all gloves were off. If this war ever becomes that war, like say if the bad guys actually manage to do what they've wanted to do for two decades and smuggle a WMD into this country and kill tens of thousands, then I think these generals would be much less restrained.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 42

British and other European intelligence agencies intercepted communications between Trump associates and Russian officials during the presidential campaign, US law enforcement and US and European intelligence sources say.

The communications were captured during routine surveillance of Russian officials and other Russians known to western intelligence. The intercepts were passed on to US intelligence agencies. The British and European intelligence agencies, including Britain’s GCHQ, were not proactively targeting members of the Trump team but rather picked up these communications during what’s known as “incidental collection,” these sources tell CNN.

FBI Director James Comey has acknowledged that an investigation was opened last year into Russia's efforts to influence the election and the question of whether the Trump campaign coordinated with the Kremlin. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 42

I have to say, I'm rather tired of hearing about the issue of Trump's Russia connection.

By all means, the media should spread the word if something solid is found, but until then stop teasing the public with rumors.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,