Donald Trump - Page 51 of 128

Jihad 2.0: the Making of the Next Nightmare - Page 51 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 51

Daishain,

I don't think that he does. I think he thinks the people in middle America who elected him like that he is down to earth and unguarded. He is unlike any politician in this country… that's for sure. And in truth, he may not be wrong that enough people are sick and tired of the status quo and the political double-talk that they forgive the occasional gaffe.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

That's always bothered me, the guy who long before running was nicknamed the "Ebeneezer Scrooge of billionaires" and who was once well known for his opinion that working class people are just a bunch of lazy and pathetic losers, somehow became considered by supporters to be "Down to earth" just because he isn't careful about what he says.

Apparently the insults somehow even gave him a reputation for honesty, in spite of him being, while not the worst liar to ever run, certainly up there on that scale.

I can understand wanting a change to the status quo, I'm rather desperate for one myself, but damn.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st May, 2017 - 4:06pm

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

*laugh*, good points all. Of course, this is the country where Congress has a 20% approval rating, a 79% disapproval rating, and a 97% reelection rate too. Had the Democrats put up any other candidate, with a pulse that is, they would have won. Had Vice President Biden run there'd be a different administration at 1600. Instead, the Democrats decided it'd be a good idea to coronate the most flawed candidate to ever run for the presidency because it was her time… crazy.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 51 Trump Donald

Scary Trump clip becomes reality. HE MADE a mockery of himself on Saturday Night Live, but now it seems Donald Trump may have turned the joke into a reality. Source 6l.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

The danger here is being able to track where he is at any given time. No one is supposed to be able to do that. This makes him targetable. Not a good thing for the man with the football.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

Well, that and people gaining access to the president's calls to other world leaders, not to mention anything he chooses to store on the phone itself. Lots of potential for damage there, especially given Trump's apparent level of respect for the security of information.

This is just as bad as Hillary's private server in many respects.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jun, 2017 - 4:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 51

Yes, it is as bad just in different ways. I'm not so worried about them getting a hold of what the conversation was about, that seems to always leak out anyway. I am concerned that he telegraphs his position. That is incredibly dangerous for reason beyond what we can discuss here.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 51

Jihad 2.0: the Making of the Next Nightmare By Pepe Escobar. Jean-Claude Juncker warns that Donald Trump's anti-EU rhetoric could lead to war in the Balkans. Source 7y.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,