Donald Trump - Page 52 of 128

Yeah, I hear you but I think there are things - Page 52 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 52

Wow, talk about conspiracy theory here. And why did the BND choose to stir up trouble for NATO to intervene? There really isn't a good reason written… because there is no reason.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump probably wants the best for America and I can't blame him for it but I think he may want to apply the Art of War by Sun Tzu in doing well to keep people around him rather than repel. I am not saying he has to agree or conform, I'm just saying that building walls everywhere he goes is not going to help in the long run.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

A Response to My Conservative Critics About Trump. Writers never know when something they write will strike a nerve — or, in the common phrase of the internet, “go viral.” Yet my last column, “Why Conservatives Still Attack Trump” did both. Aside from being reprinted on almost every conservative website, Newsweek published the column, and The New York Times quoted it. More importantly, many major conservative writers responded to it, mostly in disagreement. It is interesting that the column elicited so much attention. Maybe, like the man who bit the dog, an articulate case by a mainstream conservative in support… Source 2o.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 52 Trump Donald

This was a well written opinion piece. And I would add something to this, one can support part of a President's agenda and not support other parts. So, where you agree with President Trump, support him. Where you disagree, don't support him. But to hope for his failure could be suicide for our country, depending on where and how he fails. And I will leave with this, if there is absolutely no place you agree with this administration then perhaps you should do some self checks. You may be blindly following a single ideology and just assuming the other side is evil. There are multiple ways to address complex issues and both the right and left have good points and bad. This includes President Trump… now, if he'd just stop tweeting.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

I don't think there are many that would disagree with Trump on literally everything if they were honest with the assessment.. For instance, I'm actually rather glad he's pushing for improved VA funding. Thing is though, points of contention are more talked about. When it comes to budgets, among other things I'm far more irritated that he's foolish enough to slash education. VA funding is good for us in many ways, but education is absolutely critical.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:15pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

Daishain,

I agree with you regarding education. There is little more important. I agree with him in a few areas on education though. I think this belongs in the hands of states and municipalities. I would prefer the Government simply provide money to the states and municipalities rather than building a whole bureaucracy that siphons off a large portion of the funds. But, that may be a simplistic view and approach.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 52

So you'd get rid of the one big bureaucracy that at least tries to set standards across the board. (In a flawed way that is very very badly in need of reform, but that's another topic). And instead would choose to inflate a bunch of state level bureaucracies that will vary widely on education standards.

Frankly, the latter sounds more expensive and less effective to me.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:49pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 52

Yeah, I hear you but I think there are things that should be done at the state level. Education is one of them. And those organizations already exist at the state level. I'm fairly sure every state has a Department of Education or the equivalent. So I don't think there will be much additional cost. My opinion, and I know what opinions smell like, is that the Department of Education does more harm then good and has for a very long time. Now, I could be wrong, it would not be the first time… it'd be the third! wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,