Donald Trump - Page 60 of 128

He's right and the news would never - Page 60 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 60

Yes, that was a poor decision and he has since fixed it by coming out decisively against this type of violence and white extremists in general.

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2017 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

This is what his secretary of state is there for isn't it? To keep him on top of these issues so he always looks correct and timely for the citizens of the United States of America.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Pagan,

No, actually the SECSTATE runs the State Department, which is for foreign diplomacy. In truth, for something like this any of his advisors should have told him about the optics of it. I think he was speaking off the cuff, which tends to get this president in trouble.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 60 Trump Donald

Indeed, the secretary of state might bring something like this to his attention if they were somehow the only one aware, but their attention is on matters outside of our borders.

In truth, there is no one person responsible for keeping the president up to date, that's a collective effort. But I've long since come to the conclusion that this particular president doesn't listen to any of them before responding to things, at least not on the first pass.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Aug, 2017 - 11:18pm

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Daishain,

I think it's partially that but I think it's more he just says whatever the Hell is on his mind and his advisors don't even have a chance to get to him. Of course, that feature of speaking his mind, unvarnished and undiplomatic is what got him elected. I'm not sure it'll get him reelected. Of course, I'm not sure it won't.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

Any way you look at this it was not a good thing for him to say anything until the event was over and we had all the facts. That would have saved him some back tracking but he did get it right. I hope that going forward that he stops the reactions until he has the facts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 60

In a remarkable news conference in the lobby of Trump Tower, President Donald Trump blamed the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, Saturday on both sides of the conflict, equating the white supremacists on one side with the "Alt-left" on the other side.

"I think there is blame on both sides," he said.

“What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, the alt-right, do they have any semblance of guilt?" Trump said. "What about the fact they came charging with clubs in hands, swinging clubs, do they have any problem, I think they do."

He added: "You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say it, but I will say it right now.”

Trump defended his 48-hour delay in denouncing white supremacists, arguing that he took his time because he didn't know the facts. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 60

He's right and the news would never cover this. There is enough blame to go around. The stupid far right Nazi thug that drove a car into a crowd and killed someone was terrible. He should have said that from the get go. But there were crazy lefties there too who were chasing the other group around trying to hurt them. They actually chased one off the stage at one point. We'll never see that on the news.

And I have a question, when a black man shot four police officers in Dallas and President Obama didn't come out and call that terrorism why didn't the press go bonkers and say you have to call this terrorism? He never called that terrorism. In fact, his Attorney General said what a horrible thing it was and then started talking about how police officers had been killing unarmed black men.

Uhm, isn't that like saying there is fault on both sides? Why didn't the press go ballistic? Why, because they anointed President Obama and gave him a pass at every turn. And now, they hate President Trump because he played them during the election, he made fools of them and their projections when he won, and he calls them out when they misrepresent the facts.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,