Anti-bullying Association Of Trinidad And Tobago

Anti-bullying Association Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Oct, 2015 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

ABATT
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2014 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Anti-Bullying Association of Trinidad and Tobago (ABATT)

What are your thoughts about the work of the local organization: Anti-Bullying Association of Trinidad and Tobago (ABATT)?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2014 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Association Anti-bullying

Name: Lydia

Title: Anti-bullying association

Comments: I firmly believe that this young child- Jeromy Rodriguez is an inspiration to all youths out there who may be on the wrong path. He is an encouragement to those living a right and descent life. I follow up on all the hard work this association is doing. They work hard. My son attended one of the summer camps they lectured in last year. He was a bully.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2014 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Anti-bullying Association Of Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Asha

Title: social workers

Comments: This Organization is doing tremendous work. My daughter is a Graduate from the University of the West Indies and was having trouble in getting a job. The Antibullying Association hired her as one of their lecturers and although the stipend is very little, she values her job and the experience and opportunities it brings.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2014 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Name: Marie

Title: Anti-bullying

Comments: I saw this little child addressing the young children of the Robin's Nest Children Home here in Jamaica and I could not have felt more proud to see that the future of our world has hope. My paws raise to see the passion in this little boy who is the founder and President of the Anti-bullying Association of Trinidad & Tobago.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2014 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Name: Michelle

Title: Teacher

Comments: I bought a palette crafted basket from this association at their fundraiser in QPS. I was impressed with all the beautiful pieces of artwork. Keep up the good work.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Name: Marlon

Title: Jeromy Rodriguez Trinidad

Comments: Jeromy Rodriguez is the owner of the ABATT, he also singing soca music and he is in school. His parents must be proud of him. He always has such a pleasant deminor. They doing their part in helping to fix T&T

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Anti-bullying Association Trinidad Tobago

Name: Michelle K.

Title: Anti -Bullying Tim Gopeesingh & Anthony Garcia Trinidad

Comments: The Anti- Bullying Association of Trinidad & Tobago are the first of it's kind to open doors to solely treat with Bullying & aggressive behaviours throughout the Caribbean but all of a sudden all kinds of Johnny come lately / copy cats surfacing in an attempt to outs them but their passion towards working on the issue of bullying just cannot be beat. Stay strong ABATT.

> TOPIC: Anti-bullying Association Of Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,