Discarding Christmas Tree

Discarding Christmas Tree - Christmas - Posted: 27th Dec, 2016 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Be careful!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2008 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Christmas tree 'led to flooding'

A discarded Christmas tree may have contributed to heavy flooding on an east Belfast street.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/norther...and/7185909.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2008 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tree Christmas Discarding

I have the prefect way of discarding your christmas tree. Drag the thing out back douse it with lighter fluid and then light it up. The flames may shoot up about ten feet but in little to no time your left with a smoldering log about 5 to 8 feet in length.

Oh check with your local burn policies before doing this as you may get a visit by the local police or fire department maybe even both if you do not. That is a fine I do not recommend getting. smile.gif

4th Dec, 2008 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Discarding Christmas Tree Christmas

You are too funny Klar. I think most cities collect the trees to be composted, just make sure it is not going to blow away in a strong wind by leaving at the curb for 10 days before collection time.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I still say my method would work but yes you are correct most cities have you place it at your curb for collection. smile.gif

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2016 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Some quick to recycle their Christmas trees

Christmas is over and some people are eager to reclaim that spot in the living room from the tree. If you live in the city of San Diego, you can drop off pines for free at 16 locations. The city will cart them off to the landfill, where they'll be ground into mulch. Ref. Source 9q.

27th Dec, 2016 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Where I live in Utah, the common practice is to leave the Christmas tree at the edge of the curb to be picked up by the city. My hope is that the tree is recycled, but I wouldn't know exactly for sure as I have never asked. That is probably something I should look into.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Discarding Christmas Tree

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,