Oscar Pistorius - Page 4 of 11

Oscar's prior girlfriend is like a - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Mar, 2014 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Best of  Oscar Pistorius Amputee Barred From Beijing Games - Charged with murder of girlfriend: Reeva Steenkamp
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2014 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oscar Pistorius - Page 4

Pistorius trial can be filmed

Parts of Oscar Pistorius murder trial can be broadcast live on television by three remote-controlled cameras, a judge ruled Tuesday, but testimony given by the double-amputee athlete can't be shown. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2014 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Pistorius Oscar

Pistorius murder trial opens

South African athlete Oscar Pistorius goes on trial for the murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp Ref. BBC

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2014 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Witness tells Pistorius trial of screams and shots

The first witness at Oscar Pistorius' murder trial told the court on Monday she heard "Bloodcurdling screams" From a woman followed by shots, a dramatic opening to a case that could see one of global sports' most admired role models jailed for life. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2014 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Pistorius Oscar

Oscar 'tried to cover-up gunshot'

OSCAR Pistorius asked a friend to take the blame after a gun was fired in a restaurant weeks before he shot his girlfriend, a witness testified. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2014 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Pistorius Oscar

Witness: Pistorius tried to revive shot girlfriend

Athlete knelt next to his dead or dying girlfriend, praying as he tried to help her breathe. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2014 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius

Pistorius 'pleaded with God over dying girlfriend's body'

"I shot her. I thought she was a burglar, and I shot her." Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2014 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius - Page 4

Pistorius' ex-girlfriend testifies in murder trial

The woman said their relationship ended when Pistorius cheated on her with Reeva Steenkamp. Ref. Source 6

7th Mar, 2014 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Oscar's prior girlfriend is like a model too! This guy's fame either went to his head or he became greedy. I don't think he is going to get away with this one. Manslaughter will be the least.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Oscar Pistorius

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,