Oscar Pistorius - Page 6 of 11

Pistorius trial enters critical phase OSCAR - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th May, 2014 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Best of  Oscar Pistorius Amputee Barred From Beijing Games - Charged with murder of girlfriend: Reeva Steenkamp
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2014 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oscar Pistorius - Page 6

Pistorius finally takes the stand

TEARS have flowed as Oscar Pistorius took the unusual step of issuing an apology to his alleged victim's family as he took the stand in Pretoria. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2014 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Pistorius Oscar

Oscar Pistorius broke down and cried on the witness stand today when he described the moment he realized he had shot his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.

"She wasn't breathing," Pistorius told the court. The Olympic sprinter is on trial for murder in Pretoria, South Africa.

Earlier, Pistorius testified that he saw the bathroom window open and that he screamed for his girlfriend to call the police, thinking an intruder was in his home. Shortly before he fired his gun, he said he heard a noise from inside the toilet room and thought somebody was coming out of it.

"Before I knew it I fired four shots at the door," Pistorius said. "I didn't want to believe that it could be Reeva inside the toilet."

He said he screamed when he realized what he had done. "I was crying out to the Lord, I was crying out for Reeva." Ref. CNN

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2014 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Oscar Pistorius urged to 'take responsibility'

Oscar Pistorius refused to look at a photo of his dead girlfriend's bloody head wounds while testifying at his murder trial on Wednesday (Local time) as the prosecutor urged the star athlete to "Take responsibility" For killing her. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2014 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Pistorius Oscar

Oscar 'shot Reeva as they talked"

THE Oscar Pistorius murder trial prosecutor has told Pistorius that he fatally shot his girlfriend through a toilet door as they talked. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2014 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Pistorius Oscar

Pistorius accused of crocodile tears

THE prosecution has accused Oscar Pistorius of faking emotion to dodge tough questions about the death of Reeva Steenkamp. Ref. Source 1

15th Apr, 2014 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius

Why is Pistorius doing all that crying on the stand, is he trying to buy votes? I've said this before but the guy was just a coward, the evidence proves he does not take responsibility for his actions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2014 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius - Page 6

Forensic expert faulted at Pistorius trial

Expert acknowledged that he had no expertise in pathology, ballistics and other areas in which he testified. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 5th May, 2014 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Pistorius trial enters critical phase

OSCAR Pistorius' defence team will attempt to recover from a faltering start, as the Olympian's murder trial resumes after a two-week recess. Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: Oscar Pistorius

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,