US Federal Reserve - Page 8 of 10

Fed raises its key interest rate another quarter - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
USA Interest rates, your money, tax, etc.
US Federal Reserve Related Information to US Federal Reserve
17th Dec, 2015 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

US Federal Reserve - Page 8

The incentive for this is probably lower oil prices but at the same time I don't think hints have picked up significantly at ground level.

Reconcile Edited: Hunter on 17th Dec, 2015 - 4:44pm

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Reserve Federal US

Fed stands pat on rates, leaves door open to Dec. Hike but no clear signal

Fed says "Inflation has increased somewhat," and it's waiting for "Some further evidence of continued progress toward its objectives." Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2016 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

US Federal Reserve History & Civil Business Politics

The Federal Reserve increased its key interest rate by 0.25% on Wednesday. It signified the Fed's confidence in the improving U.S. Economy. Rising rates will affect millions of Americans, including home buyers, savers and investors.

Fed officials raised rates by 0.25 percentage points to a range of 0.50% and 0.75%.

It was just the second time in a decade that the Fed has raised rates. The first was in December 2015. Ref. CNN.

15th Dec, 2016 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Reserve Federal US

Here we go with blowing the balloon. The US government has got to pull away from the Federal Reserve. Some said today that the FR is to put brakes on government spending its more like it puts brakes on people's lives.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Reserve Federal US

The Federal Reserve lifted its benchmark rate by a quarter point to a range of 0.75% to 1% and maintained its estimate of three hikes each in 2017 and 2018. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

US Federal Reserve
A Friend

US Federal Reserve

I don't know why they are putting the brakes on our economy when it isn't yet even close to being inflationary. Sure, if there were warning signs, but there isn't any indication. I'm certainly no economist and if someone can explain this to me perhaps I'm all wrong on this, but I'd wait until the economy truly starts to pick up some steam before tapping on the brakes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

US Federal Reserve
A Friend

US Federal Reserve - Page 8

If anyone wanted to know where the real power and leadership of the world is at then look no father than the big banks. If you have ever heard the saying "Follow the money" you will understand that the worlds largest banks have the power.

Here in the United States the Federal Reserve which is a private company and has nothing to do with the US Government holds the real power. Look back in history and you will see how much power it actually has. JFK was killed over it. The people behind the scenes at the federal reserve have been in power a long time and they can hurt us bad if we tried to go against them.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

US Federal Reserve Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

Fed raises its key interest rate another quarter point and signals another hike this year. The Federal Reserve lifted its benchmark rate to a range of 1% to 1.25% and left intact its forecast for a third increase in 2017 despite recent weakness in the economy and inflation. The Fed also announced a plan to begin reducing its $4.5 trillion asset portfolio. Ref. USAToday.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: US Federal Reserve

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,