KNtoran Introduction - Page 131 of 147

I will be off during the afternoon tomorrow. - Page 131 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Apr, 2017 - 4:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 131

Yes I will do that. I will get them all set up Thanks for the reminder.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

Thanks much, you are a good sport. I'm going to add a Post to the How To Be A Dungeon Master Thread about a cap on starting games. It is not to single you out as I mentioned it before but your starting a new game reminded me I was to update that Thread so please take no offense, I just want to keep the number of games someone starts to no more than two for reasons I will outline in the Post I will make.

On another note, which browser do you use?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes I try to do things that will help the community. I will not start any more games for now as this will take up a lot of my time here. I know that my AD&D game is almost at a standstill due to only two players playing. I have a feeling that is going to die a slow death due to lack of people wanting to play such an old version.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 131 Introduction KNtoran

I was wondering that because I did bring it up in your Review Thread for that game but you explained it as they were needing a break. You did not answer about your browser. If you are using Firefox there are plugins that make copying page links and their titles very easy.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Right now I am sing IE brower but on another computer I use firefox. This one is under a firewall making it more difficult to do some stuff. I try to do more using firefox.

Yes the AD&D game is on a break as Icon one of the two is very bsy at the moment as we are letting him take a break from it so not to cause it to be real slow. I think Txtrpg is getting burnt out some and is not posting as much. He has already withdrawn from one game. That is why I think it is dying a slow death but I could be mistaken too. This is just what I think.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction

For Firefox, you can use this extension: Born Geek ยป Copy Link Text (CoLT) but I would do it from the FireFox extension site. You can then copy the link in any format you want and post it.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 131

Ok I am working on editing the posts now to help all who may be interested in the game.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 131

I will be off during the afternoon tomorrow. I am not sure for how long but I will be gone from around 11am till 5 or 6 pm maybe longer.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,