Administrator's Public Blog - Page 2 of 3

Writers Are Mostly Interested In Scribbling - Page 2 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 1st Sep, 2014 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Web Desginer Blog
20th May, 2012 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Administrator's Public Blog - Page 2

Social Networking Sucks

I have relinquished my defiance against other Social media and decided to make my accounts public on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. I developed scripts that allows users to rate or subscribe to me and the click of a button without having to see these things load on every page of our server. I plan to add everyone mostly for the sake of getting my messages out to everyone who wishes to read them via these other social networks.

Add a Comment for JB
Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2012 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Blog Public Administrators

Dishonest Online Business Practices

I notice that I am starting to encounter more individuals who request work and then do not want to pay. They make claims like "I'm getting trouble with PayPal" or "Sorry, forgot. I will send it when I get home" but the payment is never sent. For years I have been able to do online business without encountering such but this year in particular it has increased.

Add a Comment for JB
26th Dec, 2012 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Administrator's Public Blog Blogs Member Public

After dealing with autism all day, and during the night too I'm getting a bit tired of seeing the autism colors and question knowing that there isn't a cure, so I made a change to what highlights my domain and my work. The avatar itself is actually artistic and symbolic, I wonder if anyone can figure out its interpretation feel free to Comment.

Jean Borde avatar <-- Being retired but not abandoned - it will be used for something else somewhere.

Add a Comment for JB
14th May, 2013 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Blog Public Administrators

Hanging Around International Discussions A Lot Lately

I've done a lot of custom coding to International Discussions over the past couple of months and have made some breakthrough ideas behind the scenes to take it to a whole new level. It is currently working well but has left me drained. I have all these ideas circulating in my head but getting them started takes so much time and energy both of which I have little. One day at a time I guess. Let's see how my enhancements go with the world wide web.

Add a Comment for JB
2nd Jul, 2013 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Blog Public Administrators

Doesn't Help To Be Too Helpful

One thing we were reminded, not taught, recently is that when you go out of your way to help something that cannot be helped then you just create a further problem. It is always better to immediately isolate the problem and remove it because like a virus it infects others and you find your workload increasing and increasing trying to contain the problem. That will not happen again.

Add a Comment for JB
17th Jul, 2014 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Administrator's Public Blog

Revitalizing International Discussions

Over the past several weeks I have been working to get International Discussions to where it needs to be: a global database of constructive Discussion. In this light, I have made getting to content that a User is specifically interested in easier to find and plan to increase the uniqueness of the experience based on why a person joined.

Add a Comment for JB
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2014 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Administrator's Public Blog - Page 2

Spamming Now Available

For those who join because they are desperate to share a link they now have the opportunity so long as they want to meet the requirements in the Classified Ads & Your Links Board. I have been trying to code this in for several days with constant delays from my middle son, I am glad it is now completed.

Add a Comment for JB
1st Sep, 2014 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Administrator's Public Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 2

Writers Are Mostly Interested In Scribbling

The art of writing is dying and being taken over by net talk and silly scribbles where people comment on everything with little substance behind it. What is worst is if someone does say something tangible it becomes lost because the digital medium does not allow for a good archiving of these thoughts. International Discussions will continue to remain a place where something good can be Discussed with it being lost to smilies and selfies.

Add a Comment for JB
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Administrator's Public Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,