Last Toy RPG - Page 4 of 6

Seeing she is almost avoiding his prompt he - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 18th Mar, 2008 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Play by Post
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
4th Mar, 2008 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Last Toy RPG - Page 4

Kim role,

Mariah stops for a moment and gives a sign to her bodyguards to back off....

Burkhard? Is that you? What are you doing here? I recognized you by...you know, your hands full of heavy callouses....

She shivers...

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2008 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Toy Last

O'hashrek role,

Looks at his hands and grins.

Perhaps I could get the name of your manicurist.

Actually I am here to buy and item like the one you have in your hand. The weeks been hectic and today is my nephews birth day. His heart is set on a Leggo construction set, be tragic if he was disappointed especially since he is suffering through the measles.

Looks more then a little heart broken about it.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2008 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

Last Toy RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Donnald watches the exchange between this new short guy and her. Since they know each other he will go about his business.

4th Mar, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 4 RPG Toy Last

Kim role,

Mariah playing the fool, gives a soft smile and says while looking at her watch...

I'm sorry I can't stay longer but I am in a rush...go and look over there if you can see the toy you are looking for....

She quickly starts walking towards the cashier...

4th Mar, 2008 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Toy Last

O'hashrek role,

Stepping after Mariah he reaches out and taps her on the shoulder. After he can not be shaken off that easily.

Marhiah.... I do hate to impose on anyone, but may I ask you a quick question as it is of the up most importance. I do apologize as I know you are in a rush.

Still with a smile on his face he notes the other gent has been noting the conversation and ponders why; while waiting for a response to his question.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 4th Mar, 2008 - 6:15pm

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

Last Toy RPG

Donnald leans against the shelving as this looks to be interesting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2008 - 3:32am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Last Toy RPG - Page 4

This Dramatist role,

A sound comes over the intercom of the Store:

"Shoppers, we will be closing in the next fifteen minutes!"

GM: Once you reach page six we will close this Story and Vote.

18th Mar, 2008 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Last Toy RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

O'hashrek role,

Seeing she is almost avoiding his prompt he braces for a direct assault.

Mariah you are a person of great stature in the community and I bet you would like to get more good publicity. I have and idea that just might benefit us both.... It involves that Lego set under your arm.

There would be no cost to your self at all.

Smiles brightly and has a twinkle in his eye.

Well quickly are you interested? After all you do have an up coming movie right and any good exposer would surely benefit ticket sales at this time right?

I am sure you can imagine photographers hanging on your every word, who knows maybe you could even make front page!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Last Toy RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,