Last Toy RPG - Page 5 of 6

Mariah smiles and says thanks...she then goes - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 19th Apr, 2008 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Play by Post
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
19th Mar, 2008 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Last Toy RPG - Page 5

Kim role,

Mariah literally ignores Burkhard's offer and says...

Sorry! No time to chat. Another time, nice to see ya!

She gives a big smile and starts to literally run towards the cashier. She reaches there, pull out her purse with cash and starts looking at both sides to see if anyone is coming after her.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2008 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Toy Last

O'hashrek role,

Knowing to chase her would be uncouth he heads down the toy isle to seek a replacement. He smiles and shakes his head at the stranger watching.

Calling after Mariah. Well do enjoy your gift, but my offer is a one time debut.

Knowing time is short he heads to the Meccano sets as a suitable alternate choice.

6th Apr, 2008 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Last Toy RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah rushes to the cashier who looks at her in a very strange way. She quickly takes her purse and pays cash for the lego set....

She sighs while looking at all directions knowing that nobody can take away the toy for her nephew.

7th Apr, 2008 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 5 RPG Toy Last

O'hashrek role,

Heading back with his meccano set in hand he notes the stranger still staring at Marhiah.

Let me guess you were trying for that set also.

Shakes his head at Marhiah.

It will be one very determined man who takes her to wed.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

RPG Toy Last

Yeah I was going to get that toy. But She looked to be in such dire straights I had to let her have it. I guess I will just go find another at one of the other stores in town.

Donnald turns and leaves the store

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 7th Apr, 2008 - 1:46pm

7th Apr, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Last Toy RPG

O'hashrek role,

Heads to the check out, then to more stores if any are open.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2008 - 10:07am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Last Toy RPG - Page 5

O'hashrek role,

Leaving the store heading to his car he sees Marhiah and calls out.

Have a great night and I hope next time we meet it will be under more normal circumstances.

Heading out he debates if anything is normal in her life and what stores maybe open still that carry Leggo.

19th Apr, 2008 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Last Toy RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

Kim role,

Mariah smiles and says thanks...she then goes towards her car and travel straight to her nephew's home.

She has a big smile on her face, knowing she was able to get the toy her little nephew always wanted.

I am glad all is over, says Mariah to herself.

She knocks the door of her sister's home and a beautiful red-headed little boy answers. He shouts "It's auntie Mariah!"

She quickly gives him the present and smiles when the little boy open his eyes in amazement. A lego! Yes! This is what I wanted!, he says. He gives a big hug and kiss to Mariah.

Her sister asks "Was it hard to get this lego set?"

Mariah smirks and says "Hard?, not at all. Nothing is never too hard to get for my nephew". She then smiles, waves goodbye and heads towards her home. Mission accomplished.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Last Toy RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,