I Want To Leave Trinidad

I Leave Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

I Want To Leave Trinidad

I Want To Leave Trinidad

Name: Maraj

Comments: I want to seriously leave Trinidad live in another country that is safer and respectable. From my little research I found out that most options starts with you needing lots of education or lots of money. I don't have either so am I doomed to live in Trinidad and Tobago forever? I feel trapped someone please help me with some advice of countries that I can live without too many requirements.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2010 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Leave Want I

Name: Syd

Comments: Your options:

a) Marry a foreigner
b) Go to school in another country
c) DV lottery
d) Look for work abroad
e) If any of your close family lives abroad have them sponsor you.
f) Make loads of money an use it to apply some where

That's all I could think of for now.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2010 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

I Want To Leave Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Dee

Comments: Yes, that's right. Leave when the going get's tough. Don't try to make a difference, don't ask the question "What can I do?" Forget all that this country has done for you and when things are tough, leave them to fend for themselves. In many countries there's no freedom of speech, you don't have the option of a free primary or secondary education. Your rights are constantly infringed. Trinidad is just the worst isn't it! It's that kind of selfishness why we are in the mess that we are in now. Everyone only out for his/her own self.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2010 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Leave Want I

Name: Islandgirl

Comments: Country of origin - presently living in Canada.

Answer: It depends where you are going to. Obviously, if you want to leave Trinidad to go to another third world country or Caribbean island, you will need a lot of money and education to get a proper job. If you are coming to Canada or America, you will need to become an immigrant. Which will take a few years and you do have to qualify. If you got to America or Canada and you are not well educated or have a skill, you can get a job in a factory or something that is easy to learn (assisting) because you will have to get a license and prove what your trade education is like to get a proper job. Certificates are needed from schools for that - once you are an immigrant you can get a grant to go to school. But if you are not well educated but possess a skill you can start your own business. Example, if you are a good painter, you can work privately and if you do a good job, you can build up a clientele, if you are a good cook or baker, you can earn a lot of money doing private catering. West Indians will become your clients. You can drive a taxi. If you are woman and you are not educated you can start by working as a nanny or cleaner or in a factory and then educate yourself at nights. This is if you have no education. You can also work in a store. If you have your high school diploma then you will always get a job in a company doing something. If you have a profession, e.g. Teacher, a nurse, doctor, etc. You will have to go back to school for a short while to get your license to practice but you can get a job doing something in the mean time, it may not what you want but you will find something.

If you are a nice guy or woman, you can get married to a foreigner. Immigration is very strict now because people fool people, get married and when they get their papers they leave the wife or husband. So the law is tightening up on these culprits and you could get deported. So this is the best way for you to get a visa if you haven't much education. Again, sponsorship goes if you have a father, mother or if you are underage. A friend cannot sponsor you. If your children living in these parts you could be sponsored. I have a friend who would like to come to Canada but he can only come on a vacation if they approve it. Coming on a holiday might be your best bet but again, are you prepared to hide and dodge everyday because you don't know who would report you. I don't think so. We have crime here too but it is relatively safe and people do have racial problems because of the many, many races. So everything depends on you in the end - your strength and if you are prepared to humble yourself. But it is not a road paved with gold but you can make it if you work really hard without all the degrees. There is an even distribution of labour here.

14th Dec, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Leave Want I

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 28-Nov 10, 3:09 PM)
Name: Dee

Forget all that this country has done for you.

Hmmm maybe you should ask the poster first IF the country has ever done anything for him/her no?

26th Feb, 2017 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

I Want To Leave Trinidad

You may want to strike the US from your list of places to go. Its getting unfriendly towards foreigners even if you go legally. Canada is a good place to go but most Trinis don't like it because its too cold.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

I Want Leave Trinidad

Name: George

Title: Leaving Trinidad

Comments: Please tell us why you want to leave Trinidad .I know that there are several reasons for wanting to leave this so-called paradise which may include unemployment here, lack of a career opportunities in any employment you may find here, lack of personal security and the high rate of murders,serious crimes and the galloping rate of lawlessness which has now become uncontrollable or perhaps just want to try another country of opportunities to have a happier future for you and your family.It will therefore be most interesting to know which one of those above has inspired you to think of packing your bags and leaving.

> TOPIC: I Want To Leave Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,