World of Medieval Support & Questions

World Medieval Support Questions - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 30th Mar, 2008 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
26th Feb, 2008 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Support & Questions

This is for Support related issues with regards to the World of Medieval and Medieval Extension. Secret Order and Solo questions should go in their respective Boards. Only those with RPGer status can Reply/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2008 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions and Support Medieval World

I hope this is the right place. When looking at party two stats this is what I get

Are You Sure About Your Search Request?
Something in your Search String does not seem to be correct or what you are searching for in International Discussions does not match. You may wish to use simple terms, one word or text without non alpha numeric characters. You may go back and try again or use other options.

28th Feb, 2008 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Thanks for the info, yes this is the correct place to put it, and Krakyn also sent me an Email, that is because security has been beefed up so its stopping our own stuff too. There are a number of other pages also affected like the one to change Character status. I will look at that and post and update soon, thanks for your patience.

23rd Mar, 2008 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

How long does it take before more players come to the camp to start this game?

23rd Mar, 2008 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Current players are in Medieval Extension, hopefully soon other players will join you here so we can get started. Keep your activity up though or participate in the other RPGs in the mean time.

30th Mar, 2008 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

What is the reason for this message:

MISSING?
See Here! You need to increase your activity to 75% BEFORE you can post here again or Upgrade, then this will no longer be a requirement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

You have to keep your activity rate up to 75% and above by Posting messages if you want to participate in an RPG. If you want to avoid this you can Upgrade.

30th Mar, 2008 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG

There is no one in the game yet, so how do I keep my activity high if it is not my fault no one is participating.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (40) »

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,