World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 3 of 40

Soooo, I have been looking all about for these, - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Jan, 2009 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
17th Jul, 2008 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 3

Thanks for answering my question. I have a couple more but they're more like suggestions if I may. I was thinking that there should be a timeline for adventures so that we can get it done by a certain real date. Also, maybe there should be some kind of official vote for what moves we make so that some of our suggestions can be considered.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2008 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Valid questions, here are my thoughts and maybe other players can give their input. Concerning the time line idea, this is a Mature Community and so not everyone has a schedule that will enable them to play everyday, I know I certainly could not. This means that the demand for a time to complete an adventure may cause an opposite effect where players refuse to join in because they feel obligated to meet a deadline. Players should participate at least every other day and if they do not the Party Leader should make decisions without them.

Concerning the 'official vote' you will need to Discuss that with the other players and come up with a method. However once a Party Leader is chosen their 'word' is the only word I take when updating the story.

18th Jul, 2008 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

I understand about everyone not being able to be here all the time, but the timeline does not have to be a week or something like that I'm talking about much longer like a month.

18th Jul, 2008 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Like I said, Discuss it with the other players, I will not make it an official rule, but you can certainly make it a goal for yourselves.

28th Jul, 2008 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

This is still new to me so I will ask what is the formal method once one character is made to join the next campaign?

29th Jul, 2008 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

Instructions are given in the "Create Character Here" Thread as to where the player will participate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2008 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 3

I was very happy to learn that when you first start out your character gets max hit points they can have. I think this helps you stay alive a little longer.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

Soooo, I have been looking all about for these, 'Sticky Threads' which would explain everything from Game Play to Dice Usage. I have looked over and read just about everything I could find, but I think there is much that I was unable to locate. A lot of the pages repeat information but then have some extra points added, so I might have overlooked some pertinent details.

Could someone give me a point in the right direction. If I can read it, I can learn it.

I need a manual or something.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (40) »

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,