KNtoran's Blog - Page 3 of 21

OK I am here again. Not so sure of what to - Page 3 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 9th Apr, 2008 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »

Member Blog
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2008 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 3

So with all of this that has happened to me this is what I learned.

I learned that my family could care less what happened to me unless it cost them money. I learned that I am the one who is responsible for my happiness. Life will be what I make of it without the help from anyone. I learned that I would have to finds the means to survive and that I could not count on anyone else to help me. I learned that I could live on my own and make ends meet. I learned that People are either afraid or intimidated by me. I learned how to be a outgoing introvert. I learned that I have the power to be happy in all that I do.

Most of all I learned that I can do things on my own and not have to worry about how people looked at my life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2008 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

And now we take you to the latest instalment of how Klar is today. smile.gif

Well it is another day and I am sitting here slowly digesting. I really enjoy reading. I have just finished reading three new books. I am looking forward in borrowing another three from a friend of mine to read. I should have them read by the middle of April. The weather today kind of threw a Aprils fool joke out at everyone. IT snowed. Not a lot but it was coming down pretty good there for a little while. Enough to limit visibility. That is what I call a great day. IT is still supposed to be around 44 today so the snow will not stay here long at all. I did enjoy getting out and driving in it even if it was not going to last. There is nothing better than driving through a nice snow fall. Well at least to me. I can imagine the people who thought spring was here and where planning another nice day in the midwest. I salute mother nature for giving me another day of snow.

See you all tomorrow

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

I am here again another day.

I am one who likes to do things with my hands. I like to work in the yard or tinker in the garage. I am not a expert at building things or fixing things but I can build and fix some items. Like my current project. I am and have been working on building a new room in our attic space. We do not have a lot of attic space because the previous owners finished part of it off. I just wish they used insulation when they did it. It get very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. I have most of the new room done. I am looking at a completion date of June. My wife thinks it will be longer but we will see.

I have the floor done and insulated it. I almost have all the walls up. A couple more boards and it will be done. The closet area is framed and needs to have its wall placed on it. Once that is all done we will have a nice room for one of the kids to call home for a bit. Having teens and them wanting their own space away from each other is interesting. I guess it beats all the fighting that they seem to want to do. At least this way they are not trying to kill each other and we can separate them.

I will see you all later

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Page 3 Blog KNtorans

Well here I am again another day and another dollar to be made.

I have to say that I am proud of my eldest son. He is 16 almost 7 and he finally has gotten himself a job. He has been looking for work for the past five months but he just couldn't seem to land one. Well he finally did and he is very excited about starting work. His first day is Friday. I hope him the best in his new adventure. Maybe this way he can put his own gas into his vehicle instead of me placing it there.

Yesterday I made an appointment for me to get a physical. I am over due one my last one was about five years ago. It was a pre-op physical due to the fact I gave myself a hernia moving into our new house. I guess I lifted something too heavy. It was a small tear in my abdomen right below my navel. It was not very bad. I thought it was interesting because it did not hurt at all. When I went to the doctor he was surprised that I was not on any types of meds. I guess once you hit a certain age your looked upon funny if your not medicated. I got the surgery and found out that Morphine that wondrous drug everyone has told me about does not do anything for me. Might as well give me a syringe full of water. So I was feeling a lot of pain. I thought the nurses were funny trying to stop my leg from kicking the side rail on the bed. I told them to give me something for the pain. They finally got the message.

I recovered from that and now I take things a little more easy. I still lift heavy things objects but I try not to overdo it or strain myself. I guess I am worried about going to the doctor for my physical because they will find something else wrong with me. Then try to give some other type of medication that I do not want to take.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2008 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Again I am here to talk about my life.

Drugs. Why are there soo many drugs in life nowadays. I know as children grow up they need some meds to assist them. I see people walking about with what seems a pharmacy with them. I guess I just do not understand it because I take no drugs at all. I do not believe in pain relievers or vitamins. IF I can not get what I need from the foods I eat then I will go without. SO far I am pretty healthy. A bit over weight but still healthy. I have found through out the years that Codeine and Morphine do not work for me. I guess my body is weird that way. I learned while I was in the orient to use self meditation to rid the body of aches, pains, fevers, soreness and sickness. I have been doing that for over 15 years now. I found it easier and easier to do over time. I have not used a single sick day for myself in the many years I have currently worked for my employer. I am close to 13 years with not being sick. If I feel sick or something coming over me I usually go to bed and sleep it off. Telling myself as I go to sleep I will awake refreshed and feeling better. I have not failed yet.

I know as I get older I may be forced to take some meds to assist me with living. I do not look forward to that as it will be against my principles at this time. I may have to change my principles. Most of this is due to the fact that I am at a much greater risk to some cancers, and other illnesses that will kill me quickly from the things I have done and seen while in the armed forces. Things like ALS and colon cancer top this list. I figure if I can keep going like I am for as long as I can I will be alright. It is my goal to live to be over 120. I just hope I can make that goal a reality. I keep telling myself daily that I can make it. At times my body argues back but we eventually come to a agreement for the week, day,hour or minute.

I may go into this some more tomorrow. But that is all for today.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

I am back again did anyone miss me? I thought so.

Getting back to the last post. I am a combat veteran. I have 40% disablity from the Veterans Admistration(VA). I am suffering from Gulf war syndrome. Waht does that mean? I could not tell you for sure. I do know I had over a hour and half of x-rays that made me sick, Physically sick I think from radiation poisoning just so some VA doctor could tell me there was nothing wrong with me. Yeah right. That is why I fall to the ground in pain because it feels like someone just stabbed me in the thigh and they are twisting the knife around. Yeah nothing is wrong with me and I am the only one complaining of this.

Well if I am the only one why is there so many inquiries of the gulf war syndrome. Why is there a web site called gulfwarvets.com? This is a great place to visit if you or someone you know is a gulf war vet. Lots of info for those who do not know where to turn. But again I wander. I have friends that I derved with who are reporting some of the same things I have and some who have it worse than I do. Some came home and have not had a problem at all. I know of a female who served beside me who woke up one morning and could not move. Could not do anything but lay there feeling helpless. It lasted only 10-15 minutes then shewas able to move but it really scared her. Heck it would scare me too. I believe there should be more done about gulf war syndrome.

Now you may have more of an idea why I am nervous about getting a physical today.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 3

Well I went though with it and got my physical. I have to go back monday to get some blood work done. My blood pressure was a little high for me 140/90 I am usually around 130/82 so it was a little elevated. I think it had something to do with me being nervous. I will see later. They want me to do a sleep test to see if I need anything for my little sleep disorder.

I know I am healthy in some ways and unhealthy in others. I do get more exercise now than I did three years ago. I am working on getting myself more physically fit. I do not want to have that Dunlap disease. That is one thing I told myself I would never get. SO far I have not gotten it but I feel that I was close to it. I want to get more into shape to help me make my goal of living till I am 120. I want to visit outer space. To do that I need to stay healthy and keep supporting space exploration.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 3

OK I am here again. Not so sure of what to talk about this time.

But never fear I can even talk about with no subject. I am one who has for all sense of purpose drove teachers crazy. I liked the tests they gave that had a written out answer. I would write a nice long page or two about absolutely nothing. Seeing the look on their face the next day told me they read all that nonsense. I never got a god grade for it but I did get something for it. I now find that I can write about just nothing and make it look like I know what I am talking about,. After all that is the goal of the educational system. This is a fact. In high school you learn a lot about many things. When you go to college you chose a field to study in. If you go for a doctorate you pick a even narrow field to study. IF you want to further educate yourself you pick a narrower field of study to specialize in. IF you keep doing this you will soon learn everything there is about nothing. Since I skipped all of that does that make me as smart as many of these people who go around throwing their PHD in you face? I think not. I believe I am smarter than the average bear and I did it without going through all that schooling. Besides I can not spell so I would never have made it in college. Or if I did it would not have been far.

Now I am on a second paragraph and I am still talking about pretty much nothing. I do hope your following all of this nonsense IF not that means you have fallen asleep go back and try it again. Haa haa. I wonder at times how many other people can just start to type away and not have a subject to talk about. How many words can they put down before they typing stops. It makes me wonder. Do they eventually get on a subject and continue down that path or do they actually just talk about basically nothing. Just rambling on and on and on to where the reader wants nothing else but to use this as a means to a better night of sleep. Now if your able to get this far I mush have wandered again and am talking about something somewhere.

I do wonder at times what we are here for? Are we truly alone in the universe or are their other planets like ours who are reaching into space looking for the answers. Now look at me I have touched on a actual subject shame on me for talking about something when I should have been talking about nothing. I do hope you can forgive me for talking about something instead of nothing. Now I have to find that lost train called nothing and see if I can find it agin. In this world of so many possibilities we find nothing a hard act to find. There is always something so I guess I will have to say that if you truly thing you can talk about nothing then your going to talk about something. Unless one has found the answer to the fact that nothing is something or something is nothing. I hope you can help me out. Which one is it?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,