Krusten Introduction - Page 17 of 23

Hey Fair! Nah, I was just testing - Page 17 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Jun, 2015 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (23) »
Krusten
Outspoken Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2015 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction - Page 17

User Krusten, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Diamond Emeritus for your long standing contribution to the Community and the relevant FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2015 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Krusten

Thank you for the diamond membership! The extra FP will come in handy for my future plans in Gwynedd and other parts of the forum.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2015 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Krusten Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Krusten, thank you for your long term contribution to the Community, it was a pleasure to award you with Diamond Emeritus status. You no longer have to worry about Upgrading again.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction
A Friend

Page 17 Introduction Krusten

You know if you like role playing being in more than one or five can be a challenge but it can also be fun. Right now I have two games I am the Dungeon Master, four games here on this site that I have characters and three other games outside of here that I am currently playing. It helps keep me busy. smile.gif

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Krusten

Cool for you Krusten to have diamond membership. You and Kntoran has it and now I feel left out! Besides that I think between the three of us we really max out Role-playing Games here. I don't know any other members that take on so many they usually take up one or two.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2015 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Krusten Introduction

I like Role-Playing Games, actually I like writing and it gives me a chance to ventilate behaviors I may not have chance to in real life. laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.8%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Krusten Introduction - Page 17

Surprise, surprise. I was checking JB's new GM stats page and I was surprised to see your name there. Were you going to join up World of Medieval? If you are it will be great to have you!

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Krusten Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 17

Hey Fair! Nah, I was just testing it out at the time. I think I'm capped with the number of Role-playing Games I'm in, We should get someone for Love & Life though we need to finish that game.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:

> TOPIC: Krusten Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,