Krusten Introduction - Page 18 of 23

In our society, it is difficult to "Eat - Page 18 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th May, 2016 - 10:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (23) »
Krusten
Outspoken Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction
A Friend

Krusten Introduction - Page 18

I posted in Love & Life so you can continue that game smile.gif See how it ends up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.3%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Krusten

Nice! I was surprised to see that you already had a character all made up, you're everywhere on this site!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction
A Friend

Krusten Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes I am everywhere. I have been here for a long time even with a leave of absence.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction
A Friend

Page 18 Introduction Krusten

Read your story in the mystery thread. I think it is a great start. I am a avid reader and think you could go into more detail and maybe have a good beginning to a book. Either way continue with it and lets see what Francisco has planned for her.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Introduction Krusten

Thanks K! I do want to be more detailed but sometimes get lazy or distracted so I stop before I start to get boring. Happy you're reading it though!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction
A Friend

Krusten Introduction

I find it very interesting that Franisco has to knock to gain entry to his own mansion. Makes one wonder if he is telling her the full truth of things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Krusten Introduction - Page 18

Yeah, who knows which way this will go or what this strange man will 'do' with Krusten.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 18th May, 2016 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction
A Friend

Krusten Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 18

In our society, it is difficult to "Eat well". Especially if we use our time in such a a way we depend on processed fod. (I know I do..sad.gif) I have found one magic thing to do though.. And it has worked well so far… Avoid sugar like the plague. Go out of your way to avoid it. That one action will meke you healthier, and if you want to eat more without gaining weight, it's magic.

Ed.

> TOPIC: Krusten Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,