Pregnant Man - Page 2 of 3

What the hell does "legally male" - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Nov, 2008 - 8:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
USA Transgender issues...
7th Apr, 2008 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man - Page 2

Well, I would say by the thick growth on her face, that she could have stood stopping the hormones a few months earlier than what she did for sure! All I have seen are some commercials with her on them rubbing her stomach. The thing that gets me is that this is obviously like a real mother that is feeling all the good feelings that can come with carrying a child, so how does she feel these things and still want to shave her face every once in a while? I mean at this moment, she is so far removed from actually being a man...what was the point of the sex change?

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2008 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Man Pregnant

This is one of those weird occurences that just cannot be explained. I do find it puzzling that she does not refer to herself (himself) as homosexual. I do not know if I could be a doctor over this case it's too freaky.

7th Apr, 2008 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think these cases only exist in the US. If someone tried to do that here they wouldn't last very long. I guess the US has a higher tolerance for the freakazoids.

4th Jul, 2008 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Man Pregnant

Legally a male is a lot different from being male. As stated this is just a woman who thinks and claims to be a man. MEN do not have the capability with natural given organs to develop and carry a baby and birth it. The whole idea was meant to be misleading for shock factor and money, in my opinion. Now we have a new baby girl--how are they going to raise her--seems to me it is a screwed up situation. Adoption would not have brought them the attention and title of "first man to be pregnant!"

A man has given birth to a baby girl in the US.

Thomas Beatie, who was born a woman but is now legally male, kept his female sex organs following partial sex change surgery, Agence France-Presse reported.

The bearded 34-year-old revealed his pregnancy in April, gaining worldwide media attention and appearing on Oprah Winfrey's US talkshow.

He has given birth to a baby girl in Oregon.

"To our neighbours, my wife, Nancy, and I don't appear in the least unusual," he wrote in a US gay magazine in March.

"How does it feel to be a pregnant man? Incredible.

Despite the fact that my belly is growing with a new life inside me, I am stable and confident being the man that I am."

4th Jul, 2008 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Man Pregnant

Why do people interviewing here just come out and say it you are not a real man. I do know that attempts to impregnate men have been done to limited success. I think 3 or 4 month term before the baby aborted.

They baby is attached to the intestine and was feed that way some how. I do not know the reason for the baby aborting beside the obvious it was in a man. They used test tube baby for this.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pregnant Man

Pregnant Again

'Pregnant Man' Thomas Beatie Tells ABC's Barbara Walters He Is Expecting Second Child.
Ref. ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2008 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man - Page 2

This is far from news worthy woman has second child. Big woop.

16th Nov, 2008 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Pregnant Man Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

What the hell does "legally male" mean?

It just shows that courts are made up of morons who are taught but are not wise. I would say most in America believe this to be a travesty, but we are allowing the nuts to run the insane asylum. Maybe we will deserve the messed-up world that we are getting.

We do not shame people anymore who want to destroy society: We are more apt to celebrate their uniqueness and hope that more people will show their natures, rather then trying to control them. I hope the "culture wars" will come to a head soon. I'm getting sick of my society being run by the freaks.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pregnant Man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,