Prince Philip - Page 2 of 4

The Queen haunted by affair rumours. Prince - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jan, 2019 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Duke of Edinburgh
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prince Philip - Page 2

Prince Philip admitted to hospital

Prince Philip has been admitted to hospital for an exploratory operation, Buckingham Palace says. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Philip Prince

Prince Philip, 95-year-old husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, is to step down from public life, Buckingham Palace says. Ref. BBC.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Prince Philip
A Friend

Prince Philip History & Civil Business Politics

I wonder what else is behind this. I don't think it's some kind of conspiracy but I think there may be underlying health issues that the royals haven't told anyone about.

Rather off topic, but...
This is off topic but can someone explain to me the fascination with a King and Queen? Maybe a member from England or the Commonwealth. I mean, they wake up like we do, they put their clothes on like we do, they eat like we do (Although I'm guessing their food is bit better quality than most), and their body processes their food like everyone else… which means it all comes out the same in the end. So, they are just like us… why are there still Kings and Queens. What hereditary right makes them special?

I mean, President Trump's daddy gave him a lot of money when he started his career, but he took that money and increased it a thousand fold. He did that. And Warren Buffet started his empire with a paper route as a kid. He did that. And I understand about family money being passed down, but that is stuff that some scion in the family made at some point.

William the Conqueror conquered England in 1066. His line ended but the line that took over was at least related to him through one of his sons. Then things start getting murkier and murkier. Why does the UK still need, or perhaps the word is tolerate, royalty? I mean, they have a lot of money, properties, jewelry, etc. That an American would say doesn't really belong to them. To us it would be like George Washington laying claim to the Constitution or a First Lady leaving the White House with its treasures.

As an American I don't understand and I've always wondered. I mean no disrespect here… I simply would like to know. Is it a connection to past?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Philip Prince

Britain's Prince Philip, 96, admitted to hospital. The Duke of Edinburgh was admitted to hospital late Tuesday as a "Precautionary measure," Buckingham Palace said. Queen Elizabeth II's husband is being treated for an infection from a pre-existing condition. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Prince Philip
A Friend

Philip Prince

96 years old. He has lived a full life. Good for him and if he passed those genes down his children and grandchildren should live long lives too.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Prince Philip

Prince Philip, 96, to bid adieu to solo charity appearances. On Wednesday Prince Philip will make his 22,219th — and final — solo public engagement. Source 8u.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Prince Philip - Page 2

Queen left ‘fuming’ over rumour. THE Queen was reportedly upset and angry after a distressing rumour swept across the internet this weekend. Source 9p.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2019 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Prince Philip Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

The Queen haunted by affair rumours. Prince Philip’s mysterious friendship with a famous showgirl during his wife’s pregnancy in the late ’40s has raised eyebrows for decades. Source 7c.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Prince Philip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,