Polygamist - FLDS - Page 3 of 13

The court decided to keep all 416 children - Page 3 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 19th Apr, 2008 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
Polygamist,FLDS Fundamentalist Mormons - Fundamentalist Latter-Day Saints - Fundamentalist LDS - Many Wives - Waren Jeffs - Abuse
Polygamist - FLDS Related Information to Polygamist - FLDS
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Polygamist - FLDS - Page 3

Informant

Texas Authorities Say They Had An Informant Living In Polygamist Compound For Four Years.
Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

FLDS Polygamist

Beds inside the Temple? How many? I am very interested in to know these details. This is getting worrisome by the minute.

10th Apr, 2008 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS Beliefs Religious General

Now this situation makes better sense. I was bit surprised that such an evacuation would take place based on the affidavit of ONE girl who has not yet been scrutinized for relevance, but now I see that they had an undercover operation going on for a very long time!

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2008 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 FLDS Polygamist

Polygamist Raid

More than 400 children were removed from the west Texas compound of a polygamist sect earlier this week after child abuse was reported. A 16-year-old girl called authorities last week, alleging that her 50-year-old husband had raped and beaten her. Those inhabiting the compound were selected members of the FLDS Church, led by Warren Jeffs, the religious leader who was convicted last year of being an accomplice to rape. ABC's Dan Harris goes inside the sect, speaking to some of its former members.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2008 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

FLDS Polygamist

FLDS women: Mothers plead to see children

"My 11-year-old daughter was taken by CPS workers and questioned alone ... about being with men and marriage. She doesn't know anything about that (kind of thing)," said Monica, adding she received the information from a volunteer caseworker who is helping care for the FLDS children at one of the shelters. "The caretaker said my daughter is just sobbing her eyes out. I want the whole world to know what they are doing to our children!"
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695269395,00.html

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2008 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS

Texas Rangers

Texas Rangers meet with and then release a man suspected of abusing a teenage girl at a polygamist compound.
Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2008 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist FLDS - Page 3

FLDS mothers say Texas officials lied to them

SAN ANGELO, Texas - Texas authorities executed a carefully orchestrated plan to force dozens of Fundamentalist LDS Church mothers into leaving their children behind in state care, said women who spoke to reporters at the YFZ Ranch Monday night.

"They said they were going to bring us together so we could see each other, and they lied," said Marie, a 32-year-old mother of three children, ages 9, 7 and 5, who were separated from her earlier that day.

"They read a court order and said, 'Your children are ours.'"
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695270583,00.html

19th Apr, 2008 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Polygamist FLDS General Religious Beliefs - Page 3

The court decided to keep all 416 children under State custody for now. The difficult thing is the number of children, and finding out who belongs to who as they do not keep birth certificates.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Polygamist - FLDS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,