Polygamist - FLDS - Page 11 of 13

I thing that Texas is being a little hard - Page 11 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 7th May, 2014 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Polygamist,FLDS Fundamentalist Mormons - Fundamentalist Latter-Day Saints - Fundamentalist LDS - Many Wives - Waren Jeffs - Abuse
Polygamist - FLDS Related Information to Polygamist - FLDS
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2011 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS - Page 11

Authorities help woman leave Utah polygamous sect

The 25-year-old woman sought assistance from police on Monday after leaving a home in Colorado City, Ariz., Abbott said. She sought help at the Hildale, Utah residence of Willie Jessop, a former church spokesman who no longer follows Jeffs. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2011 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

FLDS Polygamist

Purge of nonbelievers under way in FLDS towns

Former members of the group say a large-scale purge is under way in the twin towns of Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Ariz. Many followers of the imprisoned polygamist leader are being forced out, and many others are said to be leaving voluntarily because they're disturbed by what's going on. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS Beliefs Religious General

Justice Dept. Sues FLDS towns for religious discrimination

HILDALE, Washington County - The U.S. Justice Department is suing the twin polygamous towns of Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Ariz., citing a pattern of mistreatment of those who are not members of the Fundamentalist LDS Church. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2012 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 FLDS Polygamist

Polygamist Children Grow Up: Will They Have Polygamist Families Too?

Getting married and having a child can be a heady time for anyone, but unlike most young married mothers, Laura, 19, knows that someday soon she could be in for yet another major life change: her husband could marry another wife. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2012 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

FLDS Polygamist

Mother and 6 Daughters Leave Warren Jeffs' FLDS for New Life

"He just turned to us and he says, 'I've been given my revelation and I never thought this day would come, but I am no longer your father or your priestly head. So, I'm asked to leave and go far off to repent,'" Suzette Steed told "20/20." Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2012 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS

Justice Department sues fundamentalist Mormon sect for discrimination

The Justice Department complaint alleges that the cities" joint police department "routinely uses its enforcement authority to enforce the edicts and will of the FLDS; fails to protect non-FLDS individuals from victimization by FLDS individuals; refuses to cooperate with other law enforcement agencies" investigations of FLDS individuals; selectively enforces laws against non-FLDS; and uses its authority to facilitate unlawful evictions of non-FLDS, among other unlawful conduct," according to a statement issued late Thursday. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2014 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist FLDS - Page 11

Texas state agents seize FLDS Church's secluded ranch

The secluded Texas ranch where followers of imprisoned polygamist Warren Jeffs lived was seized. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 7th May, 2014 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS
A Friend

Polygamist FLDS General Religious Beliefs - Page 11

I thing that Texas is being a little hard on the group because there polygamous, on the other hand if the allegations of abuse are true they are getting what they deserve. If they were merely polygamous and formed relationships with consenting adults and not minors there most likely wouldn't be a problem that is of course assuming any of the allegations are true.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Polygamist - FLDS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,