Polygamist - FLDS - Page 12 of 13

IRS raids properties with possible polygamist - Page 12 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 12th Feb, 2016 - 11:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
Polygamist,FLDS Fundamentalist Mormons - Fundamentalist Latter-Day Saints - Fundamentalist LDS - Many Wives - Waren Jeffs - Abuse
Polygamist - FLDS Related Information to Polygamist - FLDS
8th May, 2014 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS - Page 12

Everything is quiet now with this group eh? I haven't heard of them for quite a while now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2014 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

FLDS Polygamist

Extortion allegations raised in FLDS child-bride lawsuit

Allegations of extortion between a former child bride, her "Spiritual" Husband were raised Wednesday. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2014 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS Beliefs Religious General

FLDS trust overseer retires amid prostitution-related charge

A man appointed to manage a polygamist sect's trust is now facing criminal charges. Ref. Source 7

27th Aug, 2014 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 FLDS Polygamist

Sorry in advance if this may offend but I am just stating how I see this because I do not believe religion should trump laws. This is nothing more than using religion to get younger girls in the bedroom. There is no logical reason to do this in a civilized environment. Why should a girl as young as 13 need to be married to a man that could be her grand father?

5th Feb, 2015 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

FLDS Polygamist

These kinds of religious groups do nothing but cause misery and pain for many while satisfying the lustful desires of a few old men. They should be banned completely.

Post Date: 8th May, 2015 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS

How Ex-FLDS Member Handled Tense Standoff Over Her Kids

Former FLDS follower Sabrina Broadbent describes when she went back... See video: Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2015 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist FLDS - Page 12

I saw some scary amateur video of the flooding in Utah today and it seem to affect the population of FLDS near the Arizona border with Utah. I could hear screams, crying and saw people being rescued from moving cars.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2016 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Polygamist FLDS General Religious Beliefs - Page 12

IRS raids properties with possible polygamist ties

Local police are assisting the Internal Revenue Service at properties believed to be owned by the Kingston Clan. Ref. Source 9j.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Polygamist - FLDS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,