Bishop Anstey High School - Page 2 of 3

People, you all still going on about this? - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2011 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2009 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Bishop Anstey High School - Page 2

Name: Jade

Comments: I just read the comment about Bishops Anstey High School not taking Catholics. This is not true! I have family members in form one-four who are Catholics and the school said nothing about it, also the school is a very good school and it still takes children of all religions and races. I when there myself. I feel your friend has the wrong school

Source 1: Personal experience

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

School High Anstey Bishop

Name: CoteCiCoteLa

Comments: I attend Bishop Anstey High School. I am currently in Upper six and I can assure you that there are no religious issues in the school (at least as far as the school rejecting students of other forms of Christianity or other religions). In fact, the minority of studens attending the school are actually Anglican. This does not only apply to older students, but form one students as well. There are several new students of different religions, not just different types of Christianity, but Muslims and Hindus as well. In fact, there are also Muslim and Hindu teachers, as well as Roman Catholic teachers. There are even teachers and students who are not religious at all. There are people who are spiritual and there are people who are agnostic. There are also atheists.

Source 1: Personal Experience

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2011 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Bishop Anstey High School Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Shinelle

Comments: I am also Catholic and attended Bishop Anstey High a few years ago. I also know of many students who are Catholic and others who belong to many other religions that still attend the school. It is disheartening and appalling that someone would accuse Bishops of such discrimination. The school has truly strived to espouse values of inclusivity. My time at BAHS was indeed a great one one filled with lots of diversity and the respect for all religions, cultures and races.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2011 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Page 2 School High Anstey Bishop

Name: Betty

Comments: It is quite surprising to me that someone would be refused entry to BAHS because of their religion. I graduated in 1969 and during my entire attendance I distinctly recall that when we gathered in the hall for prayers, the catholic students did not have to attend. They were allowed to gather separately in one of the classrooms and were lead in Catholic prayers by one of the teachers who herself was Catholic.It would be a very sad state of affairs if students are being refused admission because the are non-Anglican.

3rd May, 2011 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

School High Anstey Bishop

I wonder if after all the drama that happened with a teacher from Bishops and Rachel Price if the teacher continues teaching Rachel's daughter?

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2011 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Bishop Anstey High School

Name: Mdonna

Title: ms

Comments: I also attended Bishop Anstey High from 1970 to 1977. I have always been thankful for the truly traditional Trinidad experience of many races, many faces, many religions - one school, same education. Therefore, I really hope that this was just a passing comment from a 'passer-by' and not from a member of the school. I know that globalisation can have its cons, but I pray that education establishments are able to resist the negative and concentrate on continuing to deliver a standard of education fit for the best purpose.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2011 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Bishop Anstey High School - Page 2

Name: Khalacharm

Comments: I currently attend bishops and I am a Roman Catholic and the comments are not true they accept children of all races and religions.

23rd Nov, 2011 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Bishop Anstey High School Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

People, you all still going on about this? Geenie said her friend allegedly said that is what happened to her and that was in 2008! We almost in 2012, who cares, if its not happening then good.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bishop Anstey High School

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,