ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 102 of 279

Zork nods at Mykael but sighs at his immediate - Page 102 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2015 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 102

Theaton will move everything from the hidden area and make sure that is all. He makes no claim towards the armor as of yet. Once he is sure all is out of hidden cache then he will make preparations to continue to the hidden crypt.

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2015 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork raises his eyebrows at the catch. He looks at the bandits, "You guys have been plenty busy haven't you?" He then turns back to the stash looking to see what his friends will 'claim'.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+6): 19, 18, 15, 24 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“Iomedae... I recall you claiming her as your patron diety, correct Mykael? My own patron diety, Sarenrae, counts her as a friend. Maybe that explains why I took a liking to you. It is quite honorable of you to return the items to a temple, but I am unsure where the nearest is. You might have to return to Restov. As to what we should do with these,” Archival looks at the captives before continuing, “former bandits, you are correct Mykael. I would not want their deaths weighing on any of our consciences. Taking them back after they show us to the area of the burial site is the best course of action. I will place the spell on them when we return to Oleg's. Doing so will also let the guards know what to look for too.”

Archival again mounts Midnight behind Caelum when the party is ready to venture forth.

10th Sep, 2015 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 102 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

The bandits tell Mykael, "A few months back there was a man heading south into the hills. We had no idea he was a crusader at the time, but we stopped him and he gave up these things without a fight. He was asking about the Stag Lord, so we sent him to see our late leader, Kressle, who knew where the bandit fort is. She still paid tribute to the Stag Lord after that, so the crusader probably failed to attack the fort." They don't seem to withhold any information on purpose, but you could probably glean more detail as you journey.

Out of Character: Not a single claim on the arrows or money, assuming the breastplate and longsword are going into storage. I can add them to the 'party' inventory.

10th Sep, 2015 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Out of Character: I will like the breast plate or sword but others need to say what they want to be fair. Also didn't you want our perception checks?

In Character: Zork rubs his chin while looking at the others, "So... If none of you are taking I guess I will have the..."

10th Sep, 2015 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Ignoble says...

Mykael shows no interest in any of the items except the breastplate and sword. If Zork does express a desire for them Mykael will be polite but firm in telling him “I’m sorry friend, but these items belong to Iomede and her temple, they are not for us to claim. Unless you are a priest or paladin of Iomede I’m afraid I will have to insist that they be turned over to the nearest temple as soon as possible. Only her chosen should wield these items.”

He looks over the other items and then looks back to Zork “If it please you; you may have my share of any coin or other loot here that we may choose to divide in exchange.” Mykael suggests though that any treasure uncovered by the party should be divided evenly after ten percent is placed in a party pool.

“I do have an affinity for Iomede, yes” Mykael nods to Archival “and Gorum as well, but between the two I do tend to favor Iomede’s sense of honor and justice over Gorums love of conflict for the sake of battle alone. Sarenrae…she is also worthy of devotion, and I can imagine our patrons being pleased with the fact that we are working together as they have.”

Once the party is on its way again, Mykael will speak further with the bandits, asking them about Kessel and the Stag Lord as well as any further details about the crusader (What did they look like, did they say anything about their intentions or where they were coming from).

Mykael begins to speak with them in a less intimidating manner and asks them more about their backgrounds; how/why did they turn to banditry? Where did they learn to fight?

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+2): 19, 12 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 102

Theaton says, "I will take all the treasure minus the armor and sword to be distributed fairly to all. The armorer and sword should be returned to the correct temple and it will the groups offering to that temple. The coins we can put in a common fund to help us buy things we as a group need until we get back to Oleg's and then we will divide it up there. I think we may find more at the hidden crypt that we all can use."

12th Sep, 2015 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 102

The Second says...

Zork nods at Mykael but sighs at his immediate loss by the words of Theaton talking about returning the sword to the temple.

"Do we really have to?" He says like a little child.

Zork fixes himself and says, "Alright so how much coin do I get again?"

Out of Character: Icon, someone wants in since yesterday.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.