ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 104 of 279

In Character: Zork looks at Theaton seriously, - Page 104 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2015 - 5:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 104

"They obviously do not know who the Stag Lord is, so attacking us would be of their own accord and not out of any sense of loyalty to him. As for their disposition, that can be determined by any cleric. My uncle regularly used clerics to determine if someone had good or evil in their hearts and if they were predisposed to law or chaos. Jhod seems like a fine man and I am sure he would perform such a task. If they are repentant and the spells prove that they are not evil, then we will release them - as per the Charter."

Out of Character: I cast Detect Magic on the loot we have so far. Was there anything of note?

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 14th Sep, 2015 - 12:30am

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2015 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"Release them?" Zork ears perks at Archival's words. "I don't know, they look like the types that will slit your throat when you're not expecting it!"

14th Sep, 2015 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

There is only one magical item in the party inventory that you brought with you. A vial of of brown liquid radiates a weak magic aura.

Out of Character: We can deal with the inventory and accounting at Oleg's. For now, everyone gets ~22.5% which is 3.43 gold and 1.56 gold goes into the party fund.

Actually I can put the party inventory in the GM character. I can't believe I didn't think of that before.

14th Sep, 2015 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 104 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

"It is not so big a struggle" Mykael explains to Archival "honoring one god does not necessarily take away from or represent dishonor toward the other. I pray to Gorum for strength in battle, but I look to Iomede to give me purpose and a sense of honor. I pay homage to many of the gods but often being in a position where combat is likely so I do offer homage to Gorum more so than some of the others. But as I said I do tend to favor Iomede, especially now."

Mykael looks to the armor and sword "It's hard to explain, but the appearance of this armor and this sword doesn't feel like coincidence to me. When I touched the image on the armor I had a vision of the goddess Iomede and a feeling I find difficult to describe. Like a calling...I don't know."

Mykael hands Zork his share of the cold iron arrow "You seem to have an affinity for cold iron" He says "You can have mine; seems to me they don't do much in terms of keeping the fey at bay anyhow."

But when Zork goes for the armor Mykael grabs his hand "I said no friend" And he pushes Zork away from the armor and sword "If you insist on wearing this armor and wielding this sword you are going to have to go through me first" His hand moves to the hilt of his sword, preparing to draw it.

"I have made my position clear, and I will not move on it. I know how far I am willing to go to protect them from the unconsecrated now it is for you to decide just how far you are willing to go to claim these items. I am more than willing to give you my share of the coin we found here but I am not willing to see you wield these."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Archival raises his brow, but stays out of the dispute between Mykael and Zork.

Caelum: Should we intervene, my lord?
Archival: No Caelum. This is a situation where we are better served staying out of it. I understand Mykael wanting to turn the items over to a temple, but that is not how adventurers work... At least from the stories I have heard at my uncle's fireside. Every now and then common heads must be butted together in order to establish a pecking order. We shall remain above such things.

Out of Character: I'm making a Knowledge (Arcana) check (DC 15 + spell level, or 15 + 1/2 caster level for a nonspell effect) to determine the school and a Spellcraft check (DC 15 + item's caster level) to determine the properties.

15th Sep, 2015 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Out of Character: What about this one from much earlier: Vial of orange fluid (From goblin), I still have that.

In Character: "Much oblige for the arrows Mykael. You will have to know what I've been through to understand the fetish." He laughs but he then turns serious based on Mykael's actions.

"Since when are you the keeper of these items? Answer me this, if the last owner cared would he have simply took it off and left it? Now is the chance to give it purpose and I'm just the right man for it. Now move aside before I become angry."

Out of Character: I've not had this situation before. Does making rolls count? Can there be a 'fight' for it without drawing blod?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2015 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 104

Theaton sees what is happening and steps between the two. "I think both of you have a very valid points. Zork I know this armor and sword would serve you well in both protection and helping us rid these lands of danger. Mykael I know you wish the armor to be unharmed and given back to the temple for another knight or cleric to use the armor in the pursuit of the god. I do not wish you two ot come to blows. I believe the best thing for me to do it take that armor and secure it to my horse until the two of you can come to some sort of agreement without costing us time and personnel on our mission. Now I will take the armor and sword for now." Theaton waits for the armor and sword to be handed to him so they can continue on their path and not have any blood shed.

Out of Character: : Yes you can have a combat between two adventures using stun damage with none edged swords or weapons. 10 points of stun damage equal one real point of damage stun damage in access of hit points causes a knock out. Thus the victor is the one still standing.

15th Sep, 2015 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 104

The Second says...

In Character: Zork looks at Theaton seriously, "Theaton, we've been to hell and back together, but please don't get involved, this needs to be settled right here, right now..."

Out of Character: This should be entertaining. If I use a skill like intimidation does it work against other characters controlled by players?

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.